Chapter Four

The short trip up to the sixth floor of the BAU, Behavioural Analyst Unit, seemed like hours to Blair. It was silent and awkward, as she rode up with Agents Morgan, Prentiss and Hotchner. She nervously clutched her small bag between her trembling fingers.
When the elevator stopped, Blair took a deep breath as the doors slowly opened.
She let the three agents out first. Hoping they would continue walking, thinking she was still there, and then Blair would press the ground floor button and go home.
No such luck.
The three agents stopped and turned to her. Waiting for her to step out.
Blair sighed in defeat, and walked out of the elevator that was so close.
So close.
Agent Hotchner led the three people into a large room, with lots of desks with computers or notepads on them.
The room was silent, except for the sounds of scribbling on paper and the clicking of computer keys.
There was a group of a about four, maybe five people in a room up the stairs. All clustered around a large oval table talking rapidly. There was a tall skinny man with old school fashion taste standing in front of a board covered in photos of... dead women. Blair shuddered, and looked at the other people. There was a thin, blonde women sitting at the table looking through files, and a larger blonde lady with eccentric clothing choices walking around. Looking like she was trying to help in any way she could. Then there was an older man with greying black hair, standing beside the skinny man looking at the pictures on the board.

Agent Hotchner beckoned Blair up the steps and onto the room with the large table. Nobody noticed them at first, until the eccentrically dressed lady cried. "Hotch, Prentiss, Morgan! Who's this?" She asked, motioning to Blair.
"This is-" Agent Morgan started, but Blair interrupted him.
"Blair Namara." She said glumly. Holding her hand out to the blonde, bubbly women, who gasped in shock and left Blair's hand sitting awkwardly in the air.
"Um... and you are...?" Blair said slowly, as the lady just stared at her. "P-Penelope Garcia... I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FOUND YOU!"
Blair stepped back in shock at Penelope's loud and excited voice.

"Um... yeah, okay. So can we just get this over with? I've been in a police building before, not for a very good reason. And now I'm in an FBI building, also not for a very good reason. So please, let's get this over with so I can go back home and live my quiet life where no one comes banging on my doors demanding to be let in as they are FBI." Blair huffed, crossing her arms and surveying the seven agents.

"I think we should just introduce ourselves... I'm Jennifer Jereau but you can call me JJ." The small blonde women spoke up, Blair nodded at her and listened to everyone else.

"Spencer Reid." The skinny, nerdy, tall guy said.

"David Rossi." The older man nodded.

"Okay. Now everyone's introduced themselves, I may as well introduce myself. My name is Blair Namara and I really want to go home. Can we get started?!" Blair snapped, getting slightly annoyed.

"Yes. Just take a seat here. Reid, flip over that board." Agent Hotchner said, motioning to the seat, that Blair didn't sit in. Then motioned to the board covered in photos of dead women.

"I'd rather stay standing."

"Are you sure? We have... some news to tell you..." Agent Morgan bit his lip.

"Fine." Blair sighed, plopping down into the seat.

"I'm afraid that... your sister, was murdered by The Blue Rose Killer..."

"B-Brice?"