Chapter Two

Blair hurried back home, a newspaper held tightly in her hand.
She slammed her front door shut, and took a deep breath as she walked into the living room. She sat down on the couch, and gasped as she read the front headline.

BLUE ROSE KILLER: HAS STARTED KILLING AGAIN
The Blue Rose Killer has killed again after ten years of laying low. After a victim escaped and survived.
Bethany John, Freya Clarke, Melanie Vennie and Gracie Zanula, were all killed by The Blue Rose Killer this week. All with a light Blue Rose placed on their chest. That (as the FBI say) is his 'signature' and the FBI are currently looking for Blair Namara, who is the only surviving victim of The Blue Rose Killer.

Blair couldn't read anymore. She scrunched up the newspaper, and threw it into the blazing fire.

She couldn't believe it. She was in terrible danger. Ten years ago, the police said that he will probably come after her, and try to finish what he started. And that, was killing her.
Blair took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. But it didn't work, she was still in a panic.

---

"I can't find anything! Hotch... she's completely off the grid! I can't find, phone or car address' I can't find a credit card! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! All I know, was that Blair Namara was born on the 14th February 33 years ago, and she is currently 33 years old. Other then that... she's gone."

"Okay... We appreciate your help Garcia..."

"WAIT! Marlee Vonista... Lives in a remote place in Virginia... She started living there when she was 24 years old... that was ten years ago... She has no phone, car or credit card records... I think Marlee may be Blair..." Garcia gasped, and everyone thanked Garcia, as Aaron Hotchner 'Hotch' threw orders out to everyone.

"Morgan, Prentiss and I will go to Vonista's house. Reid, Rossi and JJ stay here and try to figure out anything you can about Blue Rose. Let's go!"
Everyone nodded in understanding, and Derek, Emily and Hotch pulled and tightened their FBI vests, holstered their guns, and were off.