New Beginning

Please Vote

Comment

Share

Daisy POV

"Will you marry me, daisy?" Jake asked me, outside our favorite restaurant LYGON STREET. He was kneeling before me. He pulled out something from his coat which latter turned out to be a velvet box in his hand with a diamond ring inside it

It was around 12 pm and we were just returning from our dinner date. It was more than just a casual date at our favorite restaurant. It was our 2 year anniversary. We had made plans about it. First the dinner, followed by a trip to ice-cream parlor where we would split our Giant- Ice-cream Sunday and then the Mind Blowing Sẽx

But this Proposal was not on the list

We were heading towards the ice-cream parlor when suddenly he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I let out a gasp and almost stepped backward in surprise at the sight in front of me. He was kneeling on the concreate pavement on the side of the road. Even though a thick black winter coat was wrapped tightly around his body it didn't failed to show a glimpse of his toned muscles through it.

"Daisy, I .... I wanted to.... To ask you something...."he gulped and somehow managed to gather all the strength in his body and asked the question, "Will you marry me, daisy?"

Tears where staring to form in my eyes and were threatening to spill at any moment. My lips formed 'O' in surprised. I felt the need to say something, anything to answer his question but my mind was in oblivion and it took eternity for me to process what was going on.

Jake paused and took a deep breath and let out a short nervous chuckle and continued with his speech," I know this sound really cheesy like those mediocre and melodramatic movies you forced me to watch every Saturday night, but I need to do this. I want to give you the happiness you truly deserve in this whole wild world. I want to be with you during your sorrows, your joyful moments, your wretchedness, your menstrual cycle, the time when you snort and laugh like a hyena while watching your favorite show. I want to be there with you- Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

So Miss Daisy Amy Howler, would you like to drop your last name and add my last name to yours?"

At this time tears where falling down my cheek. I was laughing, smiling and snorting all at the same time. Subsequently I became quiet and saved myself from sniffing

"Are you sure you want to marry a hyena? Because I am sorry I can't stop laughing like that"

"Yes baby.... I didn't meant to be a rude a$s by saying such thing but I really love it when you laugh your heart out unlike those sophisticated bįtches." He replied slightly blushing from the profanities he used in front of his girlfriend.

"Hmm.. I don't know how to say this... but I.. I ..."

By now Jake was staring to get anxious. What if she declined his proposal? What if he screwed up everything? What is she going to say? The train of thoughts was running through his mind. He started fidgeting his finger around the velvet box.

I crouched down in front of him, my hands enveloping his hands, my thumb unknowingly caressing the smooth velvet on the box, I leaned forward so that we foreheads where connected and then whispered, " Yes, I would love to add your surname to mine..."

The smile spread across his face was so bright that it could easily illuminate the entire narrow street we were sitting on. His eyes were filled with happiness, excitement and some sort of relief because for a moment he did thought she would say NO.

Soon enough we started laughing and this time he lurched forward, kissing me gently on my forehead, then cheeks and finally my lips. The kiss was soft, gentle and quick before he quickly pulled away to stare at my sparking hazel eyes.

Happiness was like a wave washing over me, making every inch of my body tingle and waiting for the right moment to be flown away with it. It felt like a dream.

"I can't wait to go and shop for the White dress." I hugged him and mumbled into his chest

"I can't wait to see you get out of the White dress" he murmured with a smirk

I playfully scowled and slapped his chest. His chest started vibrating with his laughter. I placed my ears on them and listen to the melody of his heart beats

His once tense figure visibly relaxed while hugging me. My hands moved from his chest and soon later found their way towards his cheeks. I held him so gently but at the same time so firmly and my lips landed on his. I smiled through the kiss and slowly opened my eyes leaning towards him.

He pulled away and took out the ring from the box and gently pried my fingers into his hand so he could slip the ring onto my finger.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied under my breathed.

We cancelled our detour to the ice-cream parlor and directly headed home. As soon as we reached the door step he furiously started to kiss me, devouring every single moment of his lips on me. He was so hungry to eat me that I literally took more than 10 minutes itself to open the door

"Ready to spend your first night with your fiancée," I asked, a mischievous hint in my tone

Jake put his arms around my waist and pulling me closer into him he whispered," yep. I'm so ready to hear you screaming under me."

His fingers found the button of my jeans and then pulled it down along with my pαnty. He latter threw my blouse over my head almost ripping it in the process.

Jake POV

Inches away from her slit, I could feel the heat radiating from her core. My fingers met her slick pussy, her bottom lips enveloped the side of my forefinger as I slid it up on her clit. I slowly started to stroke her core.

Daisy let out a husky moan "oh god!! Jake!!" and shuddered under my touch. Her legs opened wider as I circled her clit. I started pressing butterfly kisses on her neck as my fingers slid deeper into her pÜssy, caressing her gently, making her tremble under my touch.

Her pÜssy was tight- soft, wet and steaming. She clenched around my fingers. I pushed my fingers further inside trying to experience the wonderful sensation inside her vagina. Slowly I moved my other hand over her flat stomach and started to ascend it higher and higher till it reached her breast.

I fondled them one by one taking time to devour her senses. I tweaked her right nįpple hard simultaneously stimulating her clįt.

She groaned under me. I knew she was close to coming, so I further increased my pace and started to furiously rub her clitoris

"Yesss!!!," she purred. "Please Jake..."

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want?" I asked innocently

"I want to cÜm. Please make me cÜm..." she mumbled

"It would be my pleasure, lady." With that I increased my speed of my fingers with one hand and used my other to pinch her clįt.

"Ahhhh!!!" She screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear us.

Then I ever so slowly drew my now cum coated fingers out slowly watching her facial expression changing as she was coming down from her 0rgasm

I leaned in closer toward her as I felt her exasperated moans on my face. I pressed my lips on her. She moaned and started to brush my hair with her fingers. Her tongue met mine eagerly and we made out with hunger

"I love you, daisy." I groaned into her ear.