Goodbye Emma and hello Jason

Jason pov:
Jason:"well Mr. Johnston were's the money!?"
Me. Johnston:"it's not with me okay!!"
Jason:"then who has it!!!"
Mr. Johnston:"my...my...my daughter has it"
Jason:"w-wait what, did you just say your daughter has the money, I never knew you had a daughter!!?"
Mr. Johnston:" yes its with her but she doesn't know that I exist or her mother"
I go up to him and slap him so hard that he fell to the floor (thug life chose me)
Jason:"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!"
I start to kick him in the stomach while he started to cough out blood. I start to relax and laugh while smirking
Jason:"well then I guess I'll have to find your daughter and take the money away from her"
Mr. Johnston:" *coughs* no please I'm begging you don't go anywhere near Y/N
. She's the only thing I have left.
Jason:"you said that she doesn't know that you exist bitch"
Mr. Johnston:" I know what I said Jason but you don't even know where she lives"
Jason:" well I guess I'll have to ask you"
I start to punch him in the face and kick him in the stomach till he answers the question
Mr. Johnston:"okay, okay I'll tell you"
I stop and smirk knowing that I won

2 days later......

Y/n  pov:
It's midnight and everyone is sleeping, only I was awake, I just had this weird feeling that something is going to happen and it's not going pretty. I look at my watch, gosh is it really 4 am and I'm still awake. I got up and went in front of my full length mirror. I look at my long brown hair which reaches up to my waist, I look at my blue piercing eyes, my small natural lips, my small button nose and my pale skin. Okay I get it I'm ugly and no one will want to look at me, to be honest it disappoints me. I always wonder how my mother looked, I probably got the look from her. You see I never met my parents...... the headmistress found me in front of this orphanage when I was just born. They took me in and looked after me and now look at me, I'm still.....here. They always promise me on adoption days which is like every week, but noooo no one wants me, they look at me like I'm the headmistresses daughter. By thinking all of these shits I become sleepy, I walk back to my bed as u lay down shutting my eyes, dreaming about someone actually will adopt me?

Adoption day....

Y/n pov still
It's finally the adoption day.....again..... I get up and take a longgggg shower.
I finally leave the bathroom and get my clothes out for today (outfit v)

I put on my white superstars and go back in the bathroom, I put on light makeup which is only a massacre and lip gloss, I curl my hair in a wavy style

I put on my white superstars and go back in the bathroom, I put on light makeup which is only a massacre and lip gloss, I curl my hair in a wavy style. I put on my gold necklace which says my name 'Y/n', when the headmistress found me, she saw this necklace around my neck with a note stuck to it saying "look after our daughter and keep her away from the outside world, especially around alleyways or streets." Which was kinda weird I guess. The bell was ringing which means it's time to go to living room. I walked out of my room and walked past the library, like usual I went to my same spot waiting for someone to adopt me.

It's been 3 hours and I'm still here! I was about to go back to my room when someone comes up to me, I looked up and saw it was a...boy and his around my age I guess, probably like 25 years old. He was wearing a blue tuxedo, his hair spiked up, he had brown to hazel eyes or should I say gorgeous eyes, he had a sharp jawline too, he has tattoo which is on the left side if his neck which says 'patience', to be honest he was pretty tall to.
??: you must be Y/n I'm guessing
Y/n: uh yea- I mean yes. Wait how do you know my name?
??: don't worry about that, now go get your stuff I'm adopting you
Y/n: excuse me but don't we need to know each other first. I mean that's part of the rules
??: gosh you won't stop talking. Just get your fucking stuff and hurry the fuck up, while I sign your papers
WOW!!!!! RUDE MUCH!!!!!! after what he said I went to get my stuff, I'm sorry but I'm not going to stay here and I don't want to start a fight with him, but how did he know my name, I don't have a name tag or anything. Ohhhh wait a minute, my necklace says my name, how do I forget that. Wow now I'm ugly and stupid anyways I went down stairs with my small luggage and waited at my spot.
After what felt like years he finally came over to me
??: good your all ready. Did you get everything?
Y/n: yea I did, can we go now
??: like everything, for example money or anything?
Y/n: dude I got everything and my money is in my bank account safe and sound okay. Wait why am I telling you all this. Can we hurry up!!
??: jeez your annoying, come on!
Y/n: whatever....
I roll my eyes and follow him outside to the parking lot. I'm actually going to miss this place too, especially Emma she was like a sister to me, OMG I didn't say goodbye to her. Great now I feel a complete asshole. FML

Jason pov:
Finally I adopted that little bitch, she thinks I'm going to treat her well hahaha well she's thinking wrong. I'm going to treat her like shit, when we get home I'll just take her to the basement leave her there, while I'm up in my office hacking her bank account and you know taking the money off her. After all I do need a lot of upgrades for my Gang 'The McCanns', Americas most wanted criminal gang. I know I'm awesome and sexy in the same time 😏. The drive was quiet, I look at her and she's just starring at window looking at the forest. Oh and by the way I do live I the forest.
??: your quiet why?
She rolls her eyes and everyone knows I hate when people ignore me especially when they ROLL THIER FUCKING EYES AT ME!!!
I drive faster until it reaches to 250ks, I then press on the breaks hard which made the car stop hard. I looked at her and she has a bruised forehead and her neck started to bleed, well I ain't taking care of that. She looks at me and shocked
Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR DICKHEAD!!!!
Wait a minute who told her that she can talk to me like that!
I raised my hand and slapped her right cheek hard that her head moved to her left, now she has a mark on her right cheek.
??: FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T CALL ME A DICKHEAD. SECOND OF ALL, YOU DON'T FUCKING INGORE ME. YOU HEAR ME. ESPECIALLY DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH. I AM JASON FUCKING MCCANN AND IF YOU DISRESPECT ME I WILL KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME. NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM. AMERICAS MOST WANTED CRIMINAL. SO IF I WERE YOU ILL STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND RESPECT ME. YOU UNDERSTAND
I was now close to her face and I saw tears in her eyes. That's what she gets

Y/n pov:
I'm adopted by Americas most wanted criminal........kill me please

OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE UPDATED. Sorry I was busy and in 6 days I'll be going Turkey so I'll probably update on the plane or update at turkey.