Chapter Two: Later

As I ventured into the cave, I saw light coming from the other end of the cave. But there was only one way into the cave, and that was the way I came in...

     I felt hesitant if I should turn back, or keep following. I just decided to go with it and to go in.

     As soon as I emerged from this hole, this bright light hit me. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw this beautiful scene! I was still in the woods, but not the one I was used to. It wasn't winter anymore, but it looked like it was newly summer here. I look past the trees and see this beautiful castle. It looked like it was just painted a beautiful purple shade. I still don't know where I am, but I'm going to find out.

    As I walk closer to this castle, I hear people talking, I walk to the sound of their voices, and then, I see them. They don't seem friendly. Both had dark green armor on, it was metal that must've been used to camouflage them in the big pine tree they were hiding under. I hid behind a tree and listened, trying to hear something, anything! And then I heard them. "Say, Charlie, did you hear about rumor in the kingdom?" "Nope" This Charlie guysaid. "Oh, well there has been a rumor in the Aquarius Kingdom that a girl from a different world will come and defeat our kingdom!"
"What! Nobody could ever beat the Taurus kingdom!" "I know Tom!" Charlie said.

   I'm thinking to myself, if there is an Aquarius and Taurus kingdoms, is there a Gemini, Leo and other Zodiac kingdoms as well?

I tried to sneak away, creepily, reminding me of when I'm hunting in the woods, sneaking up on the animal. Then I hear a crunch. Dang. I stepped on some dried leaves. "Who's there?" The Charlie guy said. I can do nothing but be still. Hopefully they won't come and investigate. Then I hear them drawing near. I break out into a sprint. Hoping I can get far enough away. I've gotten out of the woods, the two men are still chasing me, I've made it into the courtyard though. "Halt!" I heard someone said. The two men stopped in their tracks. "You two are under arrest for trespassing into the Aquarius kingdom!" This guy said. Then I realized that I must be normal looking here. I'm wearing a lavender blue dress with my jacket. And the other girls here are wearing violet dresses with black or white jackets. I must look normal. I try to look like I am normal. "You there!" Talking to me. "You look like you're not from here! Come with me!" So I tag along with him. Unknowing where I'm going.

I'm sitting on this violet sofa in this waiting room type area in the ginormous castle. Then a woman comes out, "Come with me! The Queen wants to talk with you now."