Emma Ross

Emma is the only biological child in the Ross family. In the first episode, we meet her as the girly, pretty and oldest kid in the Ross family, but certainly not the smartest. A little boy crazy, she is obsessed with clothes and shoes, and usually has "problems" with her wardrobe. She often gets into fights with her slightly younger brother, Luke, but they do get along sometimes.

Personality:
Emma is a girly, sweet, and very fashionable teenage girl. And though she is a bit ditzy, she is actually a super smart woman and strives to do her best with everything she does. She is a straight 'A' student. She also displays a little bit of sass in everything she does. Emma has a very good sisterly bond with her sister Zuri, but usually fights with Luke and occasionally Ravi. She is assumed to be a Directioner (Some one who likes One Direction) Because on a few occasions she brings up the band, either in random conversation, or a dream.

Full Name: Emma Evangeline Ross

Family Members:
Morgan Ross (father)
Christina Ross (mother)
Ravi Ross (youngest adoptive brother)
Luke Ross (younger adoptive brother)
Zuri Ross (younger adoptive sister)

Her Goal:
To become famous

Her Career:
Student at Walden Academy (9th Grade) Empire Skate Building employee

Her True Personality:
Sweet, cynical, fashionable, sassy

Her Likes:
Tea parties, fashion, phones, bad boys

Her Dislikes:
Being in charge, old month fashion, Mrs. Chesterfield

Quotes:
"What did I ever do to you?!"
"Ew."

Trivia:
• She likes to have tea parties with Zuri

• She usually doesn't get along with Luke

• She wants Jessie and Tony to date

• Her favorite magazine is Leopard Beat

• She is good at science and enters the science fair at her school every year.

• She own her own fashion blog called Kitty Couture.

• She loves fashion and she says its it's her duty to help the "fashion-challenged."

• She has broken her cellphone three times.