Chapter #2

Hi there. in this chapter the P.O.V will be shared threw different characters hope you enjoy

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Yuto P.O.V

Why did this have to happen to me. I can't go back with Regi's group I'll just be making people suffer more and more. But it was my fault that kid got involved. When he fell to his knees it almost like he say my very soul. He was drench in fear when he touched me. I could of sworn that I saw his eyes glow after.

It doesn't matter I got this boy into my mess. And I have to save him even if means reveling my secret. Before Regi left he said that he'll keep Yuya. But where could that be, could it be a clue for me to find him. But where can that be Regi has hideouts all over the city. Yuya could be anywhere. OK I calmed down a little thinking about what Regi said ' Well then. I guess the boy stays with us. Until you decide to come back'. Wait Regi only keeps his captives in one place.

Once I realized where Regi was I rushed to go save Yuya and hopefully discover what this feeling is. I arrived to the destination. It was a old store house beside the port. Hoping that Yuya was okay I opened the door and walked in with caution. I walked to the middle of the store house finding nothing but empty space. All of a sudden a spotlight was shining down upon me for reasons I don't know of.

"Well.Well.Well, looks like you came Yuto. Ready to join me once again" Regi smirked. "No. I came to get Yuya. Now where is he" I asked while Regi giving me a big smirk. "Fine. Bring the kid out" Regi ordered two of his men. A few minutes have past and still no Yuya. Finally the two men that Regi had ordered are back. My widened with surprise to see Yuya with his hands tied behind his back and had a collar on his neck with a leash attached to it.