2. Min Yoongi! Dont!

Suga' PoV

I can't take this anymore, I don't want to continue like this, I ran to the rooftop of the school, the bullies chased me, so did my friends, then everyone came, all the generation was there, I was on the border and I shouted "This has gone too far! There will be no need to bully me anymore! This is my end!" I then was about to fall back but a girl hugged me and told me "Don't die, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you feel so bad" I looked at her and told her "You were the one that started it" Everyone was staring at us "Yeah, and I'll be the one to end your sadness too" She said. We walked back to where everyone was looking at us, my friends ran to me and hugged me "Don't leave us hyung" Jungkook said crying, I hugged them back "I won't leave, not until we accomplish our dream" They all looked at me and smiled with their eyes full of tears, while we were like that, the girl was talking with her friends, crying. I walked to her "Thanks, I owe you my life" I told her, she looked into my eyes "Min Yoongi, right?" She said and I nodded "Don't do that ever again Yoongi, I want us to be friends" she said and I thought 'She was nice after all' I smiled and said "Okay, let's be friends"

J-Hope's PoV

I arrive to my house and take out my diary, I wrote
Yoongi now has a crush on Amelia, on our way home he told me how he started feeling for her when she saved him, I'm glad for him, but I hope this doesn't make him change, I hope he will still be our Yoongi and not one of them, one of the populars. If he leaves us, we won't be the same, we can't without Yoongi.