"I planned it. See I saw that guy at the bar already kind of drunk and he sort of looked like me. So I used the idiot to my advantage. I bought him more drinks than got him kicked out. After that I followed him and made the call to the cops myself. The semi hitting him was just a bonus; I was just hoping he'd get arrested. This is just much better don't you think?" He smiles as he is mentally praising himself.

"You need help you sick son of a bitch!" I say hot tears pouring out of my eyes.

"You're right I do, and you know what would really help me? You being dead, once your gone the whole biker gang is going to be in major distress... perfect time to take advantage and kill all of them."

"Leave them out of this! They have nothing to do with it. I- I'll go back with you... just leave them alone." I offer solemnly.

"That's exactly what I wanted, until I found out you were fucking that dirty greaser. You think I would actually want you back now? You think I would touch you after you were with him?" He yells growing increasingly angry at the thought of Jax.

"I'm sorry okay, just take me. Leave them alone and me and you can leave together." I say trying to hold back the bile that risen in my throat at the thought of being with him again.

Jax POV:

When Clay, Opie, Tig and I finally arrive, Jeff is already sitting outside in the parking lot waiting on his bike. We all park next to him as we turn off our engines.

"How'd you know?" I ask confused.

"My mom called." Jeff says shortly.

"I thought you were too mad to even talk to Savvy much less-." Clay begins but Jeff cuts him off.

"That's different, I'm pissed yeah, but I'm not going to miss this." Jeff explains to us.

"Savvy would be glad to know that, she's been pretty down since the fight." Opie tells Jeff.

"Well let's make sure the right piece of shit is dead, that would cheer her up I'm sure." Jeff says as we all walk into the building.

Unser is waiting there at gestures for me to come with him to the room that contains Mike's body. When we step inside the frigid gloomy room, a steel table with a figure covered by a white sheet comes into view. I pull the picture out of my pocket that Mike had left for Savannah and showed it to Unser as he uncovered the figure.

"What the fuck." I say.

"That's not him." Unser says to me.

"Which means he wanted us to think it was." I say realising his plan all along as I run back to the guys waiting in the hallway.

"It's not him! It's a distraction. Someone call Half-sack, warn him now!" I yell as I quickly run towards the doors to exit.

"Piece of shit, he's probably already got her!" Clay spits.

"Half-Sack doesn't pick up." Opie says.

"Neither does Savvy." Jeff adds.

"I'll call one of the guys tell them to go check the house" Tig suggests.

"They all went down to Tacoma with Happy." Opie informs.

"Shit!" I scream. "Well let's stop wasting fucking time and get there." I say as we all hop on our bikes and speedily drive away back towards Charming.

I swear if he hurts her again he is going to wish I killed him quickly.

Savannah POV:

Just when Mike is about to answer me, my phone and Half-sacks both start ringing almost simultaneously.

"Shit, I guess you biker boys figured it out already. I'll give them that I thought it would take them at least another 20 minutes. Guess I'll just have to get you out of here." He pretends to sigh as he raises the gun coming closer to me when we hear another voice.

"Savannah?" Half-sacks groggy voice says as he slightly moves on the floor.

"Your naps not over yet buddy." Mike says as he turns to hit the gun over his head again.

I use this as my chance to kick him in the groin as hard as I possibly can from behind. It catches him off guard enough that he drops then gun and then I quickly grab it and hold it up to him trying to grip it steadily enough to shoot.

"You stupid bitch!" He yells as he grabs my leg and causes me to fall to the floor next to him. He forces his weight on top of me and is struggling to get the gun out of my hand that is pointed into his chest. I hold on as tight as I can but I can feel it slipping from my grip. I know that if I let go it's all over. He will end me and won't hesitate to take the life out of my eyes. I apply more pressure to my grip as I gain some courage and strength. We are both struggling for control of the firearm between my whimpers. Then it ends when a loud noise sounds and all I feel is a warm thick liquid oozing out.

Jax POV:

I drive as fast as I possibly can without the risk of getting to an accident. If I'm done Savannah has one less person to protect her and right now that's not an option. The ride ends in less than 15 minutes where it normally would have taken twice that. I park hastily and dash of my bike as fast as I can; the guys are still minutes behind me. When I approach the door I can hear that a single shot is fired and panic strikes through me.

"Savannah!" I yell as I bust the door wide open.

When I look into the living room, there she is covered in blood... next to her is his equally as bloody limp form.

"Sav! Baby are you okay? What happened?" I ask quickly as I examine her body to make sure none of the blood actually belongs to her.

"I-I killed him." She says stuttering as tears begin to pour from her eyes and she cries loudly into my arms.

"It's okay; it's going to be okay. You did what you had to do, he deserved it." I say trying to sooth her but it doesn't seem like its working.

"Jax, Savvy?" Clay's voice yells as he enters the house with the other guys. They all stop at the entrance and look from Savannah to Mike to Half-sacks unconscious frame.

"Holy shit." Tig says, disbelief clear on his and the other guys faces.