03 | Ichio

~ Hanabusa ~

Everyone was gathered in the moon lobby because Asato "Ichio" Ichijo, Takuma's Grandfather, will be coming tonight.

" He is a monster that was alive 12 times more than us." Akatsuki stated.

I then saw Kaname-sama walking down the stairway. I took one more look, and Rosalie-sama wasn't there. Strange. they were always toegther.

" Kaname.... You don't have to do this..." Takuma pleaded.

" I haven't seen Ichio in a long time. Mind if I said hello? Is that alright?" Kaname asked, coming down the stairway.

" Y-Yes, But...."

The door blew right opened. A man , as tall as Lord Kaname walked in. His hair was faint-blonde and he had dry-blue eyes. He had a piercing in his left/right ear. He had a dangerous look in his eyes. A monster....

" I am just here to send a greeting to my grandson, I wasn't at all, expecting a warm welcome, all though , I thank you." Ichio said, as he walked in with his cane.

" Welcome, Ichio." Kaname-sama said.

" Lord Kaname. It has been awhile, ever since you and Lady Rosalie have not let me become your legal guardian." Ichio resumed.

" Yes, Rosalie and I didn't want to be coddled." Kaname-sama answered.

" Speaking of which, where is Lady Rosalie? I have yet to see her ...." Ichio continued.

A aristocrat speaking her name with obviously no careness. How dare he....!!!

" She is not present, as you can see." Kaname-sama answered.

" I see....."

Ichio came closer and kneeled down on one knee. He took Kaname-sama's hand.

" A pure blood like you....with overflowing eternal beauty and youth....I too, wish one day I can can that blood...." Ichio said, making all vampires shock!

It was forbidden to ask a pureblood for their blood! Even worse, if you ask an Faithias Vampira, it will be death for you!

Ruka slapped his hand away, and touched Kaname-sama's hand.

" I-I'm sorry .... Lord Kaname...I Just...."

I looked at Takuma with fire in my eyes. How dare that monster....!

" Hanabusa..." Takuma said in shock.

" He was asking for a pureblood's blood...! It is strictly forbidden----"

" Enough, Hanabusa." a voice spoke, as it echoed through the halls. The voice was sweet, but demanding as well.

Someone stepped down the stairs. It was Rosalie-sama...! She wored a pure white lace dress, with a ribbon on the back of the dress. She wored white heels.

" Lady Rosalie-sama...." me and the night class said in union, as she approached Ichio and Kaname-sama. We all bowed down, with our right hand across our hearts.

" Ah, Lady Rosalie. It is such a great pleasure into meeting you, again." Ichio stated, " You are the exact spitting image of your mother, Neo Queen Serenity."

" Ah, Thank You, Lord Ichio. I assume you are here to speak of a situation with your grandson, Takuma. Am I correct?" Rosalie-sama said.

" You always are, Lady Rosalie." Ichio stated.

Ichio kneeled down on one knee and took a hold of Rosalie-sama's hand.

" Such a radiant and powerful faithias vampira like you.... with overwhelming beauty and eternal youth.... Your scented blood have driven all vampires insane....I too, wish to one day have that blood." Ichio stated, as he placed a kiss on Rosalie-sama's hand.

The Night class gasped in horror and shock! It was outrageous to ask a faithias vampira for their blood, especially to the future queen!

" How dare....you!!" I intercepted, as my voice echoed through the halls.

All eyes were directed to me. Kaname-sama came to me, and was about to slap me when a hand held his wrist. I looked over, to see Lady Rosalie, holding Kaname-sama's wrist.

" Enough with this nonsense." Lady Rosalie spoke, " Night Class, return to your dorms."

With that, everyone bowed down and left, including me.

~ Rosalie ~

Everyone bowed down and left the lobby. I sighed in relief.

" When will you take on your crown, Lady Rosalie?" Ichio asked.

" A coronation will be held 4 months from now, at the Ancient Faithias Castle. That is when I will be taking on the Eliteia Name." I spoke with determination, and with my eyes glowing gold.

" I see." Ichio responded.

" It was nice seeing you and Lord Kaname again. I will be going, now." Ichio said, as he turned and left the building.

" Huh..." I mumbled, " A radiant and powerful creature...."

" Indeed." Kaname said with a soft voice.

" You can go on ahead." I spoke, as I stopped midway across the room.

" Why?" Kaname asked, stopping mid-way up the stairs.

" I have .... important business to attend." I responded, as I was walking towards the door.

" Don't be back so late, Rosa." he spoke, as I nodded my head. I waved goodbye, and left for "important" business, by the Eliteia Family's Vampire Council(EFVC).

~ Pure as Snow ~
~ Beautiful as the Rose ~
~ You're my one and only hope ~