02 | Just Beautiful

~ Hanabusa  ~

It has been almost 5 years , since that incident with the Eliteia and Kuran Families. Kaname and Rosalie will soon take on the Kuran and Eliteia Crowns, and ...... get married.

" Beautiful, aren't they?" Ruka said, as she looked up.

I looked up also, to see Kaname and Rosalie at the upper deck of the lobby. They were a perfect match, I had to admit.

Rosalie stood, wearing the night class uniform, and her hair down. Her golden hair was wavy like always, and her eyes were lifeless. She was an spitting image of her mother, Serenity-sama. 

" They will make a fantastic couple." Ruka complimented, as she turned red, due to Akatsuki teasing on Ruka about Lord Kaname.

Rosalie's eyes shot up, and stared into mine. She smiled and waved her hand. I felt like

| 5 Years |

It was a rainy day. A tragic thing has happened. The Kuran and Eliteias were killed.

" What about Rosalie-sama and Kaname-sama?" I questioned.

" They survived, but Serenity-sama, Endymion-sama, Juri-sama and Haruka-sama did not." my father said with horror and sadness.

Rosalie-sama....Kaname-sama....

" Come now, Hanabusa. We are attending the ceremony for the death of Serenity-sama, Endymion-sama, Juri-sama and Haruka-sama today." my father stated.

I nodded my head.

I went upstairs into my room and chose a black tuxedo. After I was done, I went downstairs, and rode in a limo to a soiree that was hosted by my dad.

When we got there, it was swarmed with many aristocrats and purebloods. It was very crowded.
At the very center, was the bodies of the Eliteia and Kuran.

Queen Serenity-sama was engulfed in a great power of the legendary silver crystal. It seems to be that Serenity-sama was protecting herself from a bright light, and blocked her eyes. And her hair was all over the place ....

 And her hair was all over the place

And King Endymion... He was on a white table, with his eyes closed. His body laid lifelessly. All movements were denied. His body just laid there.

The door opened, revealing Kaname-sama in a black tuxedo, and

The door opened, revealing Kaname-sama in a black tuxedo, and ....... Rosalie .... with her hair curled. She wored a black dress that went to her knees and she wored a black cape coat. On her forehead, was still the moon-crescent symbol.

All vampires then came up to them, telling them about their concerns and blessings.

" I am sorry for your lost, Rosalie-sama!"

" It must've been awful. Losing both parents at once....."

And all of those things.

But, Rosalie eyed the center of the room, where she spotted her parents. She took a look at her mom, and then her dad. She sadly touched the crystal , that engulfed Serenity-sama's body. Kaname put his left hand on Rosalie's shoulder and spoke : " Its going to be okay, Rose."

Rosalie sadly looked down and nodded her head. She spotted me, and took a glance at me. She had lifeless eyes that showed no emotion, but pain and great sorrow. She stared at me, with lifeless eyes.

======

" Lord Kaname and Lady Rosalie." the night class said in union.

" Shall we ?" Kaname asked, as Lord Kaname walked upfront with Rosalie-sama and led the Night Class.

As the gates opened, we heard loud sounds of girls fangirling about many stuff. Today, I wasn't in the mood, so I kept on walking.

As we arrived in the classroom, Rosalie sat near Kaname. She sat down, reading a book. Kaname stared at her like she was a diamond, the most beautiful and the most radiant of them all. She was almost too beautiful and too iressistable.

" Rosalie." Kaname-sama called out.

" Hm? Is something wrong, Kaname?" Rosalie answered, as she lifted her head and looked directly at Lord Kaname.

" Never mind...." Lord Kaname said.

" Alright..." Rosalie answered, as she looked back down to her book. She looked at me at the corner of her eyes.

" Yes, Hanabusa?" Rosalie-sama asked, as I flinched. Ah...

" N-Nothing, Rosalie-sama...." I stuttered, as I began shaking.

I swiftly looked back down onto the desk. I was so embarrassed ..... I then felt someone touch me on the shoulder. I looked at my left side, and it was Rosalie-sama.

" Are you sure, Hanabusa?" she asked, as I began blushing.

Before I can say something, Kaname-sama came over and touch Rosalie-sama on her shoulder.

" Rosa.... Time to go..." Kaname-sama spoke, as he grabbed her hand.

" Alright." she said, " See you later again sometime, Hanabusa."

With that, she left with Kaname-sama.....

~ Rosalie ~

I arrived in my dorm, which I share with Kaname, my fiancé. I walked over to the bedroom, and began undressing.

I took off the uniform, and wrapped myself in a  silky rose-patterned robe. I stepped into the shower and turned it on. As the soap ran down my hair, and I heard someone come in.

" May I Join, Rosalie?" Kanme asked.

" It wouldn't hurt." I replied. I didn't mind , since me and Kaname were already engaged. We were inseparable at a young age. Our parents arranged a marriage for us , 16 years ago.

I heard clothes dropped. And footsteps approaching. The shower doors opened. It revealed Kaname, blushing madly. Kaname closed the door behind him and hugged me from behind.

" You are a radiant creature, and yet, with such soft fair-ivory skin...It is irressible...." he said, as he placed his chin onto my right shoulder.

" Indeed. All Beauty is within the Eliteia Family. With such kind words, I thank you, Kaname ." I said.

I turned around and stared deeply into his eyes. His face came closer....and our lips touched. The water streamed down our wet bodies.

He was my first kiss.... at the age of 13

When we got out of the shower and got dressed, I rested upon my bed, which I shared with Kaname. I got settled in first, whilst Kaname was still dressing. I slowly began to close my eyelids, as I stared at the left direction, facing away from Kaname's side. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Day and Night ~
~ Night and Day ~
~ As you slept through the night,~
~ You were such a radiant sight ~