- BELLAMY BLAKE [5]

requested by: beIIamyblakes

— bellamy when he tells you what to do

you were always one to follow your own rules. you didn't like being told what to do, or how to do something. you absolutely hated it. so when you were instructing others on building the wall, you didn't enjoy it when bellamy blake decided to do the same to you.

you were telling a teenage delinquent to gather up some thick sticks to add to the wall, when bellamy commanded you to do the same. a cocky smirk was painted across his face, like a manifestation of an egotistical masterpiece. a masterpiece that made you stop in your tracks and part your lips slightly. you were frozen for a slow moment, stuck in some sort of trance, before you shook your head free of any thoughts and sarcastically smiled at him.

"sorry, pretty boy, but i don't follow orders from you." you told him, pursing your lips.

he smirked some more. "why not, princess?"

"because i'm not like you. i'm not some hot guy who only cares about his own cocky self. i get things done." you answered, amusement evident in your voice.

"you think i'm hot?"

"was that the only thing you heard me say?"

"pretty much."

. . .

written by: murderwolves

this is poorly written and very cliche, but it'll do i guess. and sorry for the long wait, i've been slacking severely!!