Chapter 3

This new feeling in her gave out a new personality in her. She couldn't concentrate in anything; she couldn't concentrate on drawing nor gaming. She was always thinking of Connor all the time, no matter what she was doing, she couldn't forget his blue eyes, couldn't forget his voice.
Two days later, she saw Conner in school, he was just in the next classroom. She didn't notice him before, but now, she was always searching for him. She found him near the school gate one morning. She was nervous and was shaking.
Finally she built up the courage to go and talk to him, "I am not used to talking to anyone but...." "Hey! You're the girl to whom I delivered pizza 3days ago" interrupted Connor. "Yes, I didn't get your name that day, I'm Judy by the way." She was trying to clear out the tension, "I'm Connor, I don't talk to girls much so this is kind of weird for me", " hey, same here, just the difference is I don't talk to anyone" said Judy laughing.
That's how it started, after that they found many things in common within them. They both shared the same interest in gaming and anime and drawing.
Judy hid her feelings for him a long time now, she was getting worried, both of them became really good friends, inseparable even. Judy still couldn't figure out what she was gonna do, but she couldn't hold it in much longer.
So finally, she decided, to burst out.