Leaving Houston And a Incident

I booked a flight for Los Angeles California and waited for my flight, Max was put somewhere to be sent to Cali. I got on the plane and sat near the window. I slept for a while and when I woke up it was time to get off. The pilot said "welcome to Los Angeles California"  When it was time to get off, I got off and found baggage claim. I grabbed my bags and headed to where JC said Kian lived. I headed to the door and before I knocked I heard a football game and a party. I knocked on the door and Kian answered. "Hi Kian?" "yeah?" "Hi i'm Summer I know JC we met in Houston and he told me where you live and I was wondering If I could stay here?" "um..." "and no I'm not a fan girl I can call JC" "No its fine come in" I walked in and saw a bunch of people. "Kian where can I unpack?" "oh in that room, Its JC but he wont mind" "are you sure?" "yeah" "ok thanks." I went into his room and saw a camera, I walked around and checked the room out then I saw a cat. "aw hi kitty" the cat walked up to me and rubbed its head on my legs I laid my bags by the door and jumped on the bed. The cat jumped up there too, Then next thing I knew I was out like a light.

Kians pov: 

      Wow now JC's telling random girls where we live great thanks JC. When I went to ask the girl why she came she was asleep and kiggy was beside her and JC's camera? I picked up the camera and saw what she did making sure she didnt send out our adress. "Hi guess im summer Marie Woods I think I will try this Youtube thing like my friend JC. Lets see? I like Candy, Food, Sweatpants, animals, friends, and .... Once family well bye guys" What did she mean by that, Once? I walked out the room and took the camera I showed Trevor,Dom,Ricky,Conner,and Sam. Conner said "you should just let her tell you" "I guess" I sat the camera down on the couch and continued to watch the game.

Summers pov: 

   When I got up I saw that max was ready to be picked up so I ran and grabbed Kian and said "we got to go get max" "Please tell me max isnt your boyfriend" I laugh and say "dog" We got into Kians land rover and drove to get max. When we arrived at the place max jumped up on me and gave me sloppy kisses then looked at kian like 'who are you?' We walked out of the place and i put max in the back of the land rover and I got in the front. A few minutes later while driving Kian gets a phone call and looks mad. "Kian?" "you know you have some nerve!" "w-what?" "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" "Kian stop yelling at me!" "NO! YOU KNOW WHAT SUMMER ITS ALL OVER TWITTER!" "what is!" "Dont play dumb summer!" "TELL ME!" "YOU IN BED WITH JC!" My world frove, The world was spinning I was having a panic attack. Then I blacked out, For a minute I could hear Kian saying "Oh god, s-summer SUMMER!" When I woke up I was screaming crying saying "NO PLEASE NO MOM! DAD!" My eyes were still closed but I knew I was awake. Then I heard JC And I calmed down. "J-Jc" "hi summer" I could feel him hug me but I didnt want want to move I was just so upset I didnt tell JC about this. "What was that about Summer!" I opened my eyes and I saw JC and he said "SHUT UP! give her time to calm down" Kian went up to his room. "JC can you get me a cold wash cloth, "sure" I grabbed my phone to check what kian was talking about and I saw it. It was a picture of JC cuddling with a girl, and I knew it wasent me....