"Okay, then it's settled." Kris said, "Probably best anyway, what with Karla's unstable emotions at the moment."

"Yeah," Kourtney agreed, "She's so hormonal at the minute."

"Not exactly, Kourt." Kylie dismissed, "She has a lot going on right now."

"How hard can her life be?" Kourtney questioned incredulously, "She goes to high school, doesn't have a job and can basically get anything she wants with the touch of a button. She's just spoilt is all."

Kylie rolled her eyes and stood up to get a drink and head upstairs.

***

Karla sat on the plane with her headphones in, blocking out everyone attempts to talk to her. She could have really done without this trip, all she wanted was a peaceful two weeks off school before it started back up again, but nope. Her family had to take a pointless vacation somewhere to keep up with the famous and rich aura.

Suddenly hear headphones were yanked off and she snapped her head to the side to see who it was that did it, ready to shout and scream at them. When she saw it was North though she put on a smile for the little girl.

"Hi, Karla!" The toddler grinned.

"Hiya, sweetie." Karla said, lifting North up and placing her on her lap, "You excited?"

"Uh huh. I gonna go swimming!" North squealed.

"Oh, really?" Karla smiled, "You like swimming, huh?"

"Yes, yes! I like a mermaid with the fishes!" North shouted.

"Sounds exciting!" Karla smiled and then proceeded to listen to the child's sweet and innocent ramblings for a further 20 minutes before the young girl was ushered over by Kris.

"Hey, Karla, how's your friend Ben doing right now?" Khloe asked her teasingly.

Karla's face screwed up into a confused expression as to why her sister would ask about a friend she rarely spoke of and saw, "What? Ben Smith? He's...fine."

Kourtney and Kim shared 'knowing' looks.

"Has someone got a boyfriend?" Kourtney teased.

Karla rolled her eyes and put her earphones back on, curling back up in her seat and staring out the window, letting out a sad sigh.

"You guys shouldn't just assume that any boy that Karla is friends with is a boyfriend. It will just make her not want to talk to you guys about things like that when she does have one." Kendall said matter-of-factly.

Kylie then added, "Yeah, or maybe she's like Kendall and likes pussy instead!"

"I'm bisexual!" Kendall exclaimed.

"I can still hear you, idiots!" Karla, also, exclaimed frustratedly.

***

The family had arrived at the place they were staying in and decided to go straight out for dinner. Karla was sat right in between Kendall and Kylie, with Kris opposite and Kim next to her. The family chatter was loud and obnoxious and the air full of laughter and Karla was just feeling disconnected and a bit sick.

Karla asked for some ice cold water and as soon as it came she rested it on her burning up face. She really didn't feel good, but she was unsure of whether she felt anxious sick, or just sick.

"Karla, are you alright?" Kris asked her youngest.

Karla shrugged her shoulders and leaned on Kendall sleepily.

"I think she's just tired, mom." Kendall said, "I'll take her back to our room and she can get some rest."

Karla nodded and Kris agreed so the two walked silently and slowly back to their designated room. Kendall was trying to wrap her head around a way that she could ask Karla about what she had meant yesterday, but by the time she had gathered her thoughts, they were back at the room and Karla threw on a pyjama shirt and got into bed without another word, almost like she knew Kendall was going to say something.

'Whatever', Kendall thought, 'I'll ask her about it tomorrow'.

Kendall followed the lead of her sister and got into her bed as well, falling asleep with a worry in herself.

---

A/N

It has been so long since i updated and i am sooooo sorry! i just logged back on here today and i already had 800 words dratfted so i managed to get this up quicker than i realised. i hope that i can get another part up super soon!!