Chapter 2

Karla's match went amazing and her schools team crushed their opposing team. Karla went to get changed and the rest of her family waited outside and all gleaming at Karla's win.

When Karla was done changing from her hockey uniform, she picked up her two bags and slung them over her shoulder and grabbed her hockey stick. Karla walked outside and started walking over to where everyone was waving for her to come over.

When Karla got there, she shook her head at her family. "I can't believe you all came," ... "Please don't do it again."

"What?" Kris, Karla's mom asked, "Why?"

"Because it's my thing and there's like ten of you. You attract a lot of attention and it's embarrassing. No one else's family comes." Karla explained.

"Aw, we're embarrassing!" Kylie said, pinching Karla's cheeks, which was really annoying to Karla so she slapped her hands away.

"Yeah, anyway can we leave now?" Karla asked, feeling tired from the match.

Everyone nodded and went in their separate cars, Karla going into Kris' car and sat up in the front.

"Why didn't dad come?" Karla asked suddenly.

"Um," Kris stalled, "Well, she's not exactly comfortable yet coming out after the transition."

Karla scoffed, "So she can go out on the streets of Beverly Hills where there's paps covering the streets and can't sit through a hockey game at my high school?"

"Karla, honey." Kris mumbled, trying to come up with the correct words to comfort her.

"Whatever." Karla sighed, feeling used to it anyway.

Kris sighed, "Well, you did really well today, Karla and I'm proud of you."

"Thanks," She mumbled back.

"Got any plans for Spring Break?" Kris asked, trying to make conversation.

Karla grunted, "No."

Kris sighed again, knowing she wouldn't get much out of her youngest daughter after she was upset.

Once back in the driveway, there was everyone's cars out in the front, meaning they were probably going to stay for the rest of the day. Karla sighed, really not feeling up to enduring a few hours with her whole family, especially because they were filming for the next season of KUWTK.

Karla got out the car with all of her stuff and stormed upstairs to her room, wanting to just take a peaceful bath as she felt all stiff and sore from the game. That, and she was actually kinda upset over the fact her dad didn't show up like everyone else had. Yeah, she may not have wanted them all to come, but it was a nice gesture and her dad never paid attention to her hockey interest.

Downstairs, the family frowned in the direction their youngest sibling stormed up. Kris came in and put her bag on the side.

"What's up with Karla?" Khloé asked Kris.

"I think she's upset Caitlyn didn't come." Kris sighed, sitting down next to Kourtney.

Kendall frowned, "But when I told her we were coming this morning she told us not to."

"I think it's because dad's never really paid much attention to her hockey." Kylie said.

Kris nodded, "I think she's just tired as well."