1. Drunk

Heather M's PoV
My dad was on a trip and we had vacation, so I invited Veronica -my best friend- over. Yesterday was a party but I don't know what happened when we got home.

I woke up because it was cold. And I had a headache. I sat up and noticed that I was naked. Fuck what happened? I looked beside me. Fuck. I quickly got up. How could this happen?! The girl beside me was no other than Veronica Sawyer. My best friend. And my crush. Oh my god. I went to the dresser and took out my clothes. I was already dressed when I heard a groan from Veronica. She sat on the bed holding her head. "What... Happened?" She mumbled and looked around. Her eyes widened when she saw me and that she was naked. She stared at me in shock. "What the hell happened?" She repeated her question. I shrugged. "Seems like we... Uh..." I looked away. "Ugh my head hurts" she said. I nodded. "I'll get something against it" I believe we both just had hangovers. I mean we were at a party yesterday. We got drunk and... Yeah...

I was sitting on the couch when Veronica came out of the bedroom. She silently sat down beside me.

"Can't we just go to sleep? I'm tired"
I asked. "No c'mon. That would be boring!" Veronica said and grinned. "Okay, so what are we gonna do then?" I mumbled. "How about a little truth or dare?" I just nodded. We played for a few minutes. "Okay I dare you to get your crush to sleep with you" I giggled.
When I think about it... That wasn't the best dare I could choose for her. Well that's all that I remembered.

Veronica's PoV
Oh my god. I slept with my best friend- my crush. But the worst part about that night is, that I can't remember it. I laughed about myself. Heather gave me a weird look. I just shook my head. Heather told me what she remembered. Oh my god. How could I agree with that?! "So... So you do-" I cut her off. "Don't" I stood up and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and sat down. "Ronnie?" I didn't reply to her. "Come on open the door. You kind of told me already..." She giggled. "Heath that's not funny okay?" "Well it kind of is funny, because it's out. And I uh... Kinda... um..." I stood up and opened the door. "You what?!" "Kinda obvious?" She giggled. What the hell? "You don't get it, do you?" I slightly shook my head. She just pulled me out of the bathroom and kissed me. My eyes grew wide. Ridiculous. I mean she practically said it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled. I was kind of lucky that we got drunk yesterday.

*weird ending I know. I had it planned otherwise yesterday but it didn't fit the story anymore... Though I liked it better how it was before but... Yeah there it is. First oneshot and the updates will probably be really late and everything so don't expect anything to soon :')