What are you hiding? - Rey Mysterio One Shot

My heart nearly flipped out of excitement when Vince said the good news. We're doing a show in London! This was my first trip out of the country. And as a WWE Diva! I looked next to me at my best friend Sheamus who was sitting there calmly. I tried to copy him and tone down my excitement. It was no use, I still felt my energy bubbling. As soon as we were dismissed I started hopping up and down and Sheamus looked on in amusement.

"You're seriously that excited, eh?"

"Yes! Can you blame me? This is the first time I'll be travelling outside the country, much less as a WWE Diva!"

"Alright alright, calm down. Just remember, there's airport security and you have ta make sure not ta wear anythin' that might set..."

He kept talking but my attention had moved to the mysterious man sitting several feet away behind him. I had watched the show enough times to realize it was Rey Mysterio. For some reason he was...glaring at me?

"Hey! Are you even listenin' to me?"

"Huh?" Sheamus gave me an annoyed look.

"No I'm sorry it's just..." I lowered my voice so no one around would hear us.

"For some reason Rey is glaring at me." 

"Really?"

"No!" Sheamus started to turn around but I grabbed his shoulder.

"Do you want it to be totally obvious we're talking about him? Don't you know the number one rule when you're talking about someone?! Don't look at them!" I was flustered and it clearly amused him. Stifling a laugh he just shook his head and put his hands on his hips.

"Alright, calm down lass. No one ever knows what he's thinkin'. He's always hidin' behind that mask. He could be totally calm and still look pissed off and vise verse. The only time I see 'em smile is in tha ring and that's just for tha camera."

"He never takes his mask off?" Sheamus shook his head. I became lost in thought for a moment. He glared for a moment longer then looked away. Sheamus rolled his eyes and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't going to let it affect my mood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night as we were all boarding the plane I swallowed nervously as I looked around for an open seat. Sheamus had to sit near Ryback to discuss business. My breath hitched in my throat when I noticed the only open seat was beside Rey.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." I breathed to myself. 

"Miss, please take your seat." I nodded at the flight attendant and timidly walked towards him.

"Is this seat taken?" He said nothing. I shifted awkwardly and was about to turn around to ask for a seat somewhere else when he spoke up.

"Sit." His tone startled me slightly.

"Huh?" 

"Sit." He glanced up briefly from his phone. I was caught a bit off guard when I saw the depths of his eyes. They were deep brown, if not black. I had been so used to seeing him with white contacts in that the darkness of his real eyes almost swallowed me. 

"Are you just going to stand there the whole time? Take the window seat. You get a better view... and I don't like small talk." He sounded clearly irritated and I nodded quickly. 

He was on the aisle seat and stood up to let me by. I kinda wish he would have given me the aisle seat, I feel trapped now. Between a cold plane window and an even colder Rey Mysterio. I bit my lip as I pondered him. He was nothing now like he was in the ring. Is what Sheamus said true, does he really fake a smile for the camera?