Chapter 5

THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE PARTY

Christians POV:

It was the next day after the party for Caitlin and Justin. The girls are still asleep and it's 12:00 p.m. and Justin and I are downstairs cooking for the girls. Then Justin spoke up and said....

Justin: Hey bro, We should go out on a double date tonight, but not a fancy one. The fair is in town and we should go want too?

Christian: Yea, we haven't been on a date double date yet.

Justin: Okay let's go wake the girls up.

END OF CHRISTIANS POV.

Krista's POV:

I was woken up by Christian kissing my cheek.

Christian: Babe, get up. Justin and I cooked breakfast.

Krista: Awe thanks baby! *kisses him*

Christian: *kisses back* Come on!

We walked downstairs and Caitlin and Justin were already down there eating.

Justin: So girls... Christian and I were thinking about going on a double date. Want too?

Me and Caitlin: Yea sure. but where?

Christian: the fair it's in town.

Krista: oh my gosh! Can't wait!

After Breakfast

Caitlin: We should go to the mall, till it's time to go to the fair. I need a new outfit.

Krista: Me too. Want too?

Christian & Justin: yea sure.

Krista: I'm just gonna put my hair in a messy bun and wear sweats and a hoodie.

Caitlin: Same here.

Me and Christian went to our room and got dressed. It only took like 5 minutes. Then we went to see if Justin & Caitlin were ready. They were. We took Christians hummer. And like 20 minutes later we were there.

We walked into a store and I found a crop top with "Young, Wild, and free on it. I absolutely love crop tops. Then I went to look for a pair of shorts since it was summer time, I picked out a pair of blue jean shorts. Caitlin got almost the same thing as me, but she got a bright orange tank top. After we payed I wanted to get a new belly button ring since I was wearing a crop top. I got a dream catcher one. Then we went home.

At HOME

When we got there we watched maybe 30 minutes of TV and then we all went to take a shower.

Christian: Baby can I take a shower with you? Please?

Krista: ugh! Fine! But try anything and your gonna wish you didn't!

Christian: Someone's cranky!

I went to take my shirt off and I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Krista: Turn around! And quit staring!

Christian: I can't help it baby! Your just so beautiful!

Krista: Awwe....

I finished taking my clothes off and got in and Christian got in right behind me.

AFTER SHOWER

We got out of the shower and got dressed while Christian got dressed in our room. I changed my belly button ring and walked out.

Krista: Okay I'm done. I just got to do my hair and makeup.

Christian: okay I'm going downstairs. Justin's probably ready and down there.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I did my make up. Then I picked out a pair of shoes. I picked a pair of pink and gray Jordan's. Then walked out at the same time Caitlin did. It was time to leave and we left.

I know it's kinda boring, but yea. Lol follow me on Instagram! I follow back! @redneck_princess35