Chapter 4

Christian's POV:

We were talking about the party and decided that Justin's and Caitlin's parents and close friends are going to be invited and we already called and seen if they were able to come.

THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMING:

Brogan Burnside ( Caitlin's friend )

Payton Rae ( Caitlin's Friend )

Kylie Jenner ( Caitlin's Friend )

Ryan Butler ( Justin's Friend )

Chaz Somers ( Justin's Friend )

Jaden Smith ( Justin's Friend )

Alfredo Flores ( Justin's Friend )

Pattie Mallette ( Justin's Mom )

Jeremy Bieber ( Justin's Dad )

Sandi Beadles ( Caitlin's mom )

Will Beadles ( Caitlin's Dad )

And Caitlin and Justin's moms thought it would be good for me and Krista to go and get Justin and have the party at the beach. Everything is planned and ready to go.

SKIPPING TILL FRIDAY

It was about 3:00 and everything was ready. We had to go get Justin and Caitlin at 6:00.

Skipping till 6:00

We went to go get Justin and Caitlin. All the guests were at the party. So the plan was is to go get them and go to our house and tell them to get dressed we were going to dinner. So we were waiting in the airport and I heard a familiar voice scream " KRISTA!" It was Caitlin! She hugged me very tightly and then she hugged Christian and Justin hugged me.

Then we headed back to our house and we walked in the house and sat down.....

Christian: hey guys! Go get dressed were going to dinner.

Justin and Caitlin: ok...

We all got dressed and left we drove to the beach and thank god they didn't recognize where we were going. They got out of the car and everyone from the party screamed " SUPRISE!"

SKIPPING AFTER THE PARTY

It was like 12 am and we decided to leave. Krista: so did u guys have fun? Them: yeah! Thanks for the party!

End of chapter 4! (: sorry it was short :/