Hei Hei

This will be a short one-shot that I have discussed with an amazing author who I implore you to read, vote, comment and follow. iamsporty657

Moana POV

"Moana! I'm back! Moana?" I heard from the front of my hut. I got up from my garden, making sure the plants had enough water.

I rounded the corner, seeing the face I'd been waiting for all day. "Maui! You're back!" I yelled and jumped into the strong, comforting pair of arms. One of the few places I feel safe. Maui suggested that we go and take a walk on the beach, because he had something to tell me.

As we reached the very edge of the water, Maui stopped me. His face was so serious, and my heart immediately dropped. "Moana, I brought you here to tell you that.... I'm leaving. For a long while. I don't know when I'll be back, and by then you might be... You might be g..gone." He said. I shook my head. My heart was pounding, all of my blood rushed to my head. I felt dizzy.

Maui held me steady as the news sunk in, but after a bit, he stepped back and gave me a sad smile. "Maui, before you go," I started to tell him, motioning him towards me for a hug. "I just wanted to say," he took another step, and before either of us had realised it, Hei Hei walked right under Maui's foot. Maui tripped and landed on top of me, his lips barely brushing mine. His eyes widened in shock, but he leaned back in, and we kissed again. "I love you Maui." I finished my sentence. He stood up and helped me up. "You really should get that chicken looked at."

So I was having a bit of writers block, and I posted this at 1:00 in the morning. This was just an idea me and a friend tossed around during class and now here it is.