00 | Profile

Name :
Rosalie Aurora Eliteia
Age :
17
Gender :
Female
Birth Date :
February 14th, XXXX
Star Sign :
Aquarius
Blood Type :
AA ( Areis-Aria )
Race :
Faithias Vampira

Hair Color :
Golden-Blonde
Hair Length :
To her butt
Eye Color :
Faint Blue Eyes
Eye Details :
- Long Luscious Lashes
- Eyes give off a(n) attractive and irresistible look with her eyes
- Very Feminine and Elegant

Personality :
Elegant and Graceful. Pure and Kind. Intelligent and Wise. Calm and Cool. Brave and Courageous. Generous and Loyal. Honest and Trust-Worthy.
Those are the words that describe Rosaline.
Many people call her : The Swan Princess, because of her extreme radiant beauty and age of goodness.

Family/Relationships :
Miyuki Maria Eliteia ( Mother, Deceased )
Tatsuya Haruka Eliteia ( Father, Deceased )
Alexander Eliteia ( Brother, Deceased )
Kaname Kuran ( Fiancé, Alive )

Titles :
- Pure Huntress ( Vampire Hunter Title )
- Lady of the Night Class ( by Day Class Students )
- Queen Rosalina-sama ( by the vampire race )

Nicknames :
- Rosa ( Kaname )
- Rosa-chan ( Hanabusa )
- Rose ( Takuma , Ruka, Akatsuki )
- Rosey ( Senri & Rima )

The Eliteia Family :
A family of ancient and legendary vampire species called : Faithias Vampira. They are the most powerful level among the pyramid. They are sometimes called : The Elites or Level AA'.
In this family, anyone who dares to hurt a Faithias Vampira, will have to face death, or bring shame to the family name.
According to History, many aristocrats and purebloods have gloried the Faithias Vampiras for over the past 990k centuries. They were a family known for their kindness and generosity.
They possess godly powers, granted by the heavens and the underworld; One particular power is the Power of Creations ; granted from the Heavens. And the Power of Destruction; granted from the Underworld. This is specifically known as : Yin and Yang.  Also , all vampires, even purebloods, must address Faithias Vampiras as "King" and "Queen", as for the young children, they must address them as, " Lady" or "Prince". For their bloodline, a female member of the Eliteia Family will marry a pureblood, and the child(ren) will inherit only 1/4 of the father's blood, and most of the blood will be the mother's. The same goes for the males, only that there is only 1/4 of their wife's blood.