Another One

TheOracle23: I dare you to spray the smelliest axe you can find all over the training area.

Three dares in one day? Oh my gods, guys. Give a guy a break! (admin: aw, someone besides Nice loves you.) Oh shut up, you love me too. (Debatable.)

Back to the dare! Smelly axe? Hold up, gotta find Leo. *eventually finds Leo coming out of the Hephaestus cabin*

Yo, Leo, can I borrow your axe? It'll be quick. 

*Leo shrugs* sure, dude. *pulls axe out of his belt*

I don't even want to know why you had axe in there. *runs off to the training area* since you didn't specify, I'm gonna wait until everyone goes to dinner and then spray it for when they come back. Deal? (admin: who are you even talking to?) The people! They're watching. Always watching. (...you're nuts.) I know.

*waits for everyone to leave for dinner before going into the arena and spraying axe everywhere* Smells like there's thirty Leo's. (admin: that's a terrifying thought.) Can't argue there.

*hides out, waiting for campers to come* *people wander back and start coughing* 

*runs back to the Hephaestus cabin, tossing the axe can inside* They'll never trace it back to me.

These dares are killing me. (admin: I said to do an ask book, you wanted the dares.) I didn't expect them to actually dare me to do anything! (not my problem.)