Chapter 21

The set of revenge of the ex was awkward. I sat in a chair sipping on my iced coffee while scrolling through my phone.

Theshaderoom: so when did Piper and josh break up? They were cute.

I sighed and exited out of Instagram. Candace was still upset with me cause of the comment I made.

"Why are you drinking so much coffee?"Candace asked walking towards me sighing.

I shook my head. Then again, she knew that he broke up with me and I was upset. She snatched it out of my hand and threw it away.

"Hey!"I exclaimed and she snatched my shades off.

"Your eyes are bloodshot red! Have you been crying over him! Seriously Piper"

I shook my head. "You wouldn't understand Candace. And it's not about josh okay"

She put her hands up in surrender and walked away. I put my shades back on and went to my dressing room.

I picked up my bag and walked out. Tj was waiting outside. I hopped in the car and buckled up. Candace came in afterwards and drove us home.

"I'm gonna go for a walk"I smiled and she nodded. I left my bag in the car and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

I walked down the trail and spotted the same boy I saw yesterday. "Hey"I smiled and he looked up.

"Hey"He replied. I walked towards him and smiled."we never introduced ourselves"

"Oh you don't know me?"I asked surprisingly. He chuckled.

"Am I suppose to?"He asked. I smiled to myself knowing that I finally knew someone who didn't tag me as some big star.

"No, I'm Piper"I smiled while sticking my hand out.

"Jay"He smiled. We began walking down the trial and a black car pulled up. Paparazzi. I cussed under my breath.

"Last one to that bench is a rotten egg!"I exclaimed and we bolted down the trail and by the bench. I lost them, thank God.

"I won"He laughed.

"No, I won"I said while out of breath. We sat on the bench. "So how old are you?"I asked.

"16, what about you?"

"16 also."

"What do you do for like a hobby?"He asked. I thought to myself.

"I like to play the guitar. Something about it calms me"I replied and he nodded. He smiled and his phone rung.

"Hopefully I get to hear you one day, but this is my dad so I gotta bounce"He smiled.

"Bye"

He walked away and I smiled to myself. Chris car then pulled up with Alisha in there. "You keep forgetting I got a tracking device on you"

I laughed and hopped in the car. He drove of speeding down the street.

"Chris! Stop it's a damn neighborhood!"Alisha exclaimed and I busted out laughing as we arrived home.