Caelen smiled, the tiniest quirk of her lips, "Tonks put it in," she mumbled.

The woman nodded as she swept from the room, clearly expecting Caelen to follow in her wake. "Yes, my daughter told me her initial present was met with polite thanks but obvious disinterest." She smiled back at the girl as she opened a pair of heavy wooden doors, "can't say I blame you, I think this might be more your speed."

Caelen gasped quietly at the sight. Her father, bibliophile that he was, had an astonishing library in his own right but cramming friends and family into his small cottage had necessitated rather, creative, storage of his books. It had become common to discover the very book you wanted had somehow found its way up to rest precariously on a bit of molding, a curtain rod, or once funnily enough Caelen's copy of beauty and the beast, a gift from Tonks on one of her visits, seemed to become fond of Sirius's favorite cloak and took up residence in the pocket of it, ignoring all attempts at eviction. They weren't quite sentient mind you, it was merely that in Remus's search to find places to keep them he'd inadvertently created a charm that encouraged them to find places to keep themselves. Truth be told Caelen loved the little searches they'd all have to go on to find a particular book, but this was something else entirely. It wasn't a massive room, despite her upbringing Andromeda had given up the wealth she'd been born to for love, but it was stunning nonetheless. Tall, nearly black, bookcases stood along the walls like silent sentries on either side of the rectangular room. Their was a window seat positively drowning in pillows on the far end, a desk the color of birch trees situated before it and off to the right side of the room. Besides the shelves brimming with books and the desk, covered neatly in piles of paper, there was a small sitting area to the left of the door, flanking a small fireplace that Caelen was convinced must've been added in by magic.

Andromeda smiled softly at the girl's expression of awe, "these," she pointed indicating three full shelves toward the bottom of a bookcase near the window seat, "were some of Nymphadora's favorites when she was young.

Caelen happily selected a book covered in forest creatures and vines and curled into the pile of pillows to read.

_____

Sirius smirked as he aimed his wand at the leg of Remus's trousers under the table casting a charm to turn them yellow with green stripes. It was a garish color combination and he very nearly gave himself away when he choked to hold back his laughter. Dumbledore turned knowingly towards him his eyes twinkling in quiet amusement. "Care for some tea my boy? I find it does wonders when I find I have a frog in my throat."

Remus was already casting the counter charm, years of practice learned during their school days when Sirius would amuse himself in professor Bins class with this same trick making the action more reflexive than conscious effort.

"No thank you Albus," Sirius responded with a grin.

As the meeting wore on Sirius quickly tired of changing Remus's clothing colors and began to eye Severus's all black ensemble. Surely a bit of Gryffindor red would only serve to improve the drab combination. He'd barely begun to honestly consider doing it when he felt a hand squeeze his wrist where his wand was hidden under the table. "Sirius, don't." Remus whispered warningly.

Black pouted but tried to tune back into the meeting. "That matter of business taken care of us like to welcome Remus's friends Malcom and Jake have agreed to take up his position as envoy to the werewolves for us."

Severus sneered derisively, "do you think it prudent to bring others of questionable intent into this headmaster?"

Nuntis's head snapped his direction, a look of furious betrayal crossing her face as dark eyes met. "You'd be lucky to have more of us!" A disembodied voice echoed snappishly around the room. It was a charm the boys had found for her in the restricted section during their Hogwarts days. While it technically gave her thoughts a voice it was a haunting, almost always angry, voice that seemed to rush through the room, bodies and furniture shivering with the force of it. Nuts rarely put it to use finding it too unsettling for normal conversations.