Chapter 13: Final Chapter

Everything's been great, me and John are good, I got lots of money and new clothes, perfect, me and John have been dating for a long time. 

    "Hey babe." John sits next to me at the coffee place with his hot cocoa.

    "Hey." He kisses me on the cheek. I don't exactly know when I forgave him for Stephanie but I dealt with her...

    "Follow me." He whispers, I get up and see Beth and Eddie sitting outside on a bench and we walk away from them. We walk into out meadow and sit in the middle of it and its beautiful when its bright out. He looks so damn hot out here, I absolutely love him. Forever, I will always love him. I never will not love him, no matter what he does, I still will. "I love you." He says smiling at me.

    "I love you more." I say and he just shakes his head,

    "No way. I love you so much you can't top it."

    "No no no. I love you way more." I laugh and so does he. He pins me on the ground and kisses me, and I wrap my arms around his neck. We hear someone clear they're throat, I pull away and look up to see Beth and Eddie. Awkward... John laughs and looks back down on me and moves off of me and I blush.

    "Well that was awkward.." Beth chuckles.

    "No doubt." I agree, and John sits by me and put his arm around my waist and Beth and Eddie join us. Eddie wraps his arm around Beth's shoulders.

    In the middle of us talking Eddie gave John a look, John shook his head. Eddie whispered something to Beth that made a huge smile across her face and her eyes widen.

    "Do it!" She shrieks.

    "Yes do it!" Eddie agrees.

    "Do what?" I ask curiously. What are they talking about?!

    "Jo-" Eddie slaps a hand over Beths mouth.

    "Nothing." Eddie cuts Beth off.

    "Thank you." John glares at Beth, Eddie takes his hand off Beths mouth.

    "Sorry.." She bites her lip and looks at me, and smiles.

    "C'mere." John whispered and took my hand and stood up, Beth put her hand over her mouth and Eddie smiled widely. What is going on? I followed him into the woods.

    "What's going on?" What is he planning?

    "You'll see." We keep walking, until he stops and turns to me, and takes my hands, "Now there is no ring or anything, yet. But..." Is he? No, he's? Is he really...!? "Isabella Jasmine Watts will you marry me?" Oh my god, YES!

    I gasp, "Yes! Yes of coarse!" I run and jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist and arm around his neck, and he holds the bottom of my thighs. Bella Jasmine Meyers, I'll have to get use to that.. "Just one thing, never call me Isabella." and he laughs,

    "Got it, I love you."

    "I love you too." I pull back and kiss him. Now, he's forever mine.

                      Epilogue

    Our wedding was small and in our meadow. Our colors were red and orange. My brides maids were Alex, Beth, Corrynn, and Makaylyn. The best men were Eddie, Xabier (Alex's boyfriend), Wilson, and Michael. Alex and Beth look like they could burst out dancing, the dresses they wore were red on the top and strapless and flares out halfway down they're knees orange. they're hair is all pinned into a perfect bun.

    My dress hovers just over the ground with a white skirt and the top is tight and has a slightly twisted piece of fabric that hangs off my shoulders. It has beading on the chest, its perfect. My hair is in loose curls and has braided pieces on the side pulled back and is tied on the back of my head with a clip and the rest of that hair hangs in a curl. My regular makeup is on and I have to admit, I look awesome.

    Me and John say our vowels and we kiss and have a big after party, and a honeymoon in the Bahamas,

    "I love you." He whispers.

    "I love you too." I have a idea, I pull him into a kiss on the beach in the sunset and grab a handful of sand and shake it into his hair.

    "What the... Bella!" I get up and run into the ocean cracking up and he chases me. I guess now I know, even a player and a badass nerd can end up with a happy ending, too. I guess this is what happens When a player meets a badass nerd.

                     The End <3