Clifford - Rebekah and Michael

Pure dread washed over him. It was like he was just thrown into negative forty degree water..

Copyright © 2013 Delicious Princess, All Rights Reserved

A smile spread across her face as she heard the screen door of her front door clash when it closed and the thump of heavy bags over her music. She sat up when she heard her little brother giddily yell his name as Michael yelled "I'm home!"

Rebekah knew he'd come straight to the back of the house once he was done greeting people. She stood up when she heard his voice rumble through the door as he told her brother, Todd, that he'll play with him in a minute after he says hello to his sister. Michael squeezed through the crack he made for himself as he opened the door and he locked it once he was in. Squealing, Rebekah couldn't contain herself, she jumped onto Michael's tall frame and kissed him hard, her legs wrapped tight around his waist. He smiled against her lips, teasing her tongue with his, holding her up from her bum. She shoved her fingers into his hair and pressed as much of herself against him as she could, the fact she missed having him around obvious- having your boyfriend be gone for a week is hard, but three months without him right next to her destroyed her.

Michael walked the short distance to her bed and he laid her on her back grinding against her, his lips breaking from hers, moving to her jaw and neck. She arched softly up against him and his hands slipped under her shirt, sliding up her imperfect stomach, pushing the shirt over her head. Michael unbuttoned the front clasp of her bra and it popped open. He started kissing between her mounds, trailing up to a n*pple and lightly teasing it as his fingers slipped under the band of her sweats.

"Michael," she mumbled his name as she pressed towards his lips as they set fiery trails down her navel.

"Mh?" he smiled, pulling her sweats off her hips with her panties. He sat up after he rid her of all her clothes and his eyes raked her body.

Rebekah's face flushed as she fought herself to remain collected- it was just Michael. There was nothing to be insecure about, he loved every part of her, inside and out as she did him.

He lent down and took her face in his, "Quit thinking about yourself, I know you are." Her eyes locked with Michael's as her seriousness was clear. They broke each others insecurities together. "You're beautiful, and don't forget that Bekah. Don't you dare keep doing this to yourself," he closed his eyes tight and kissed her hard, sitting up again, running his hands on the insides of her thighs, across the raised bumps they both knew were there, then his fingers brushed and traced the lines of her heat.

She sucked in a breath as she bit her lip, letting Michael's words sink in. He continued to prod her, making her feel his sureness in her beauty. Rebekah couldn't help but look up at the boy who could make her feel the way he could; their relationship wasn't based on sex, it was the love it contained, and the passion behind everything they did. Everything Michael didn't have, she did and vise versa. They filled the emptiness within each other that they didn't think was possible. Together, they were complete- physically and emotionally.

They captivated each other.

Rebakah moaned softly as he slipped his finger tips inside of her, causing her to close her eyes, enjoying his touch. His fingers went in deeper, slipping against her tight walls. She wanted to make him feel the way he made her feel. Rebekah grabbed his wrist and pushed it away, sitting up and unbuttoning his pants. She glanced up to see him frozen, deciding if he was going to let her do what she was preparing him to do.

She continued disrobing him, pushing his shorts and underwear off his hips. As they hit the floor, Rebekah opened up and took his proud member into her delicate mouth, her slender hands wrapped around the base of it. Rebekah slowly moved her tongue around the head, slowly stroking the shaft, earning a flowing groan deep from Michael's chest. She slowly began moving her head, altering how hard she sucked on him. His fingers threaded into her hair as she picked up speed, taking a fair ammount of him in her mouth.

Under another circumstance, he could've enjoyed this more, let her please him with her mouth, but the fact they hadn't been in the same place, let alone the same time zone made him crave more than what she could do for him- but the love they could make and give. Using tenderness, he pushed her away, a confused look spread across her face. She thought she was doing well, but his actions completely confused her- until he pulled off his shirt and stepped out of his shorts and slipping his feet from his flip- flops.

Michael lifted her and tossed her towards the middle of the bed, following her, gliding his hips between her legs, his hands sliding up her sides as he slid up her and landing his mouth on hers. It only took a moment for Rebekah to respond to his kiss, but as soon as she did it was like lighting gasoline on fire. They began moving together, skin against skin, grinding and teasing as their tongues danced. Her hands whom were previously resting on the sides of his ribs moved around his back his shoulder blades, embracing him.

Holding his weight with one of his arms above her head, he used his other hand to move between them and guide himself into her. Her fingers dug into his skin as he entered her, holding back the yelp that lodged in her throat. Placing his hands on each side on her head, he began to move, kissing her face, her lips, and her neck. She arched under him, rocking her hips, urging him on. As he began to move faster, the sounds she fought to hold back began to surface.

"I'm barely doing anything," Michael struggled to make it sound like she wasn't affecting him, though her tightness already had him throbbing. He moved faster.

"Fuck, Michael," she replied, biting her lip and throwing her head back, scratching at him, his name more of a gasp.

Her actions perked him up, "You're liking that?" He thrusted in deeper, keeping his rhythm even, her moans getting increasingly louder.

His thrusts got faster the tighter she wrapped around him. Her legs raised as she rotated her pelvis, letting him in deeper. A moan deep in his chest started to rumble forward as he nipped at her lips as she moaned. Her fingers were indenting his skin as she dragged them down his back, heels digging into his lower back.

"More!" she gasped. He felt her already on the edge, so he picked up his speed, getting as deep as he could without hurting her. "FUCK!" She squealed as he sat up, gripping her hips and her hand glided to his forearms.

Rebekah's eyes were squeezed shut as she arched hard, her body reacting in sync with his. He smiled at her movements, missing the way she looked sprawled out under him. He kissed along her jaw, holding back, but not too much of his grunting and moaning .

The things he could do to her made him happy, and the way she felt.. His thoughts of the girl under him distracted him from his concentration of keeping himself under control. Rebekah was sent completely over the edge when Michael threw a off-rhythm thrust hard into her and in return it took him with her. Their eyes connected as her walls milked him and he throbbed within her.

Her juices coated him as she arched and moaned his name over her music, her grip around his arms tightening and his grip on her hips rough. He cursed as she exploded in her, he stopped caring, though her should. She was too young for the out come of him filling her but her face, and the sounds she made kept him going. He didn't stop after the wave they encountered together. His name moaned from her mouth made him quickly regain himself and he kept moving, harder this time. He moaned as she panted under him, body in spasms as he kept her going. He growled and she bucked hard as he rammed into her. His grip on her got tighter as he began to drill her, the short love making session ending and his rough side coming out.

The walls of her continued to spasm as he watched her go into a overload of pleasure, he was going to make her feel something she hadn't before. He rubbed her cl*t and rammed her, causing her to explode over him again, her voice high as she screamed and bucked. He felt how violent the last explosion was and he pulled out, their love spilling from her. Michael again hovered over her, kissing her gasping mouth and laid next to her, brushing the hair that stuck to her face away. She cuddled into him, he could feel he tired her out in a few minutes.

Then it clicked, what he just did to her.

Pure dread washed over him. It was like he was just thrown into negative forty degree water.