The Camping Trip&The Honeymoon- Reader and Travis

Copyright © 1997-2013 Delicious Princess, All Rights Reserved

The Camping Trip

You're cuddled up in a sleeping bag on a camping trip with your long term boyfriend. You've now been dating a guy named Travis for five years now, from your freshman year to now in collage. He's a good half foot taller than you with bright blue eyes and curly sandy blonde hair. A smile plays at your lips everytime you remember when the two of you simply stole glances at eachother. You laugh when you recall the one time his friends obnoxiously shoved him into you and he had your body pinned against the fence with his, the way you stared into the sea of his eyes and you didn't notice the shouting.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" the kids shouted.

He heard.

And he listened.

His eyes closed and his fingers were on your hips. He held you close and his soft, velvet lips were on yours and your eyes fluttered closed. You soon found your fingers in his hair and his hands at the small of your back. You were cluelessly kissing him back and you didn't realize what had happened until your tongue was dancing with his.

Embarrassed, you pulled away but he doesn't let go. He held you even closer and you hid your face in his neck, the heat creeping into your face.

Now, it was a vague memory that had lit the spark between you both. There have been severally more- should I say - intimate moments but you've yet to go all the way.

"Travis," you say his name quietly, your head on his chest as he runs his fingers through your long hair, listening to the nightly forest noises.

"Hmm?" he replies, his voice rumbling under your head.

"It's pushing six years."

"Yeah?"

"How romantic would it be if we-" you start to say.

"Made love out here?" he fills in for you. You feel your cheeks get hot and you nod. He knows you well, each side of you. "I've been thinking about it honestly, but I didn't want you to get mad."

You sit up and smile, kissing under his chin. "I wouldn't get mad over that." He moves his face and you kiss him playfully. You then sit up on your knees and smile down at him.

"What are you going-" he starts. You pull your shirt over your head and smirk.

"I'm ready for you," you say fearlessly. There's no risk of anyone over hearing or catching you so why not be open with him?

"Yeah?" he smirks back growling softly as he sits up. You lay back as he hovers over you, his body heat radiating across your skin, giving you goosebumps. You look at his face, but his body image is burned into your brain, everything about him from his curly hair to caramel skin hits every nerve.

Your hands slide under his shirt and you begin to push it off him. "Yep. It was my idea to come out here alone," you giggle, your lips brushing against his. "You wanted to bring friends."

"Well if I knew this is what you had in mind," he pulls his shirt off and kisses your neck. "I would've came prepared-"

"I came prepared," you blurt and giggle as his kisses trail your collarbone to your bra. You roll out from under him to your bag were you pull out a small, silver square. "Ta da!" you giggle and pounce on him, straddling his hips.

He groans and his fingers dig into the skin of your hips, trying to ignore you sitting on him in just the right way. "Babe," he bites his bottom lip, his fingertips grazing up your sides, causing goosebumps to appear. "You're a hundred percent sure? We can't undo-"