Text

-Princeton's POV

I knocked on Ray Ray's door for ten minutes straight but no answer. I went to Roc's door and got nothing. I looked down at Diamond and she shrugged.

"We can just hang out."

Diamond shock her head. "I think I should go home."

I pout. "Come on Diamond please." I lean down and kiss her to convince her.

Diamond looks in my eyes thinking. Eventually she nods her head. "I guess I can stay for a while."

-Diamond's POV
--A Week Later

I sat down at my usual lunch table with Heather. But I wasn't listening to her. I mostly was daydreaming about me and Prince. Luckily we sat with four other girls so they could keep Heather company while I daze off.

It's actually only a couple of days till the big performance and I'm really excited. I found a huge liking for dance and I'm actually sad about class being over. One thing I really like is that me and Princeton do a little dance together at the end of the show which is pretty cool.

I decided to turn my attention back to Heather to hear what she was saying. She ranted on about some girl that supposedly talked about her. The other girls lied to Heather telling her that what the girl was saying wasn't true.

"But the happy news is..." She stops to smile. "Me and Princeton have been talking."

That catches my full attention. I look as her cheeks run red. She pulls out her phone and shoves it to the middle of the table. All of us lean over on the table looking at what the screen says. The top had Princeton's name at the top so I had to be from him.

Princeton: Hey beautiful

Heather: Hi!

Princeton: I was wondering if you could come over so we could work things out between us I really miss you ❤️

Heather: Okay 😊

Princeton: see u then. Wear something sexy 😏

Heather takes her phone from the table and I bite my tongue holding in who angry I am. I should have known. I swear I always believe him and he's playing me.

Heather giggled lightly. "So we hooked up and we're going on a date next Saturday."

All the girls around us smiled and congratulated her. I sat there angry as ever.

The bell rung and we all gathered our stuff. I walked down the hall to my locker. How could he be such a jackass.

"I'm gonna go to class early." Heather says before leaving me.

I take my books out and closed my locker a little to hard because some peoples heads turned to me.

I could take free period right now so I walked to the library and started some homework. Someone's hands went on my shoulder I turned my head and Princeton stood behind me. I sucked my teeth and pushed his hands off of me.

"Leave me alone." I said harshly.

He pulled out a seat next to me and sat down. "Diamond what happen?"

I looked in his brown eyes and it increased my emotions. I gripped on to the seat of my chair and looked down at my work.

"Princeton you're a complete jackass you know."

"What did I do?" he sounds confused.

I roll my eyes then look up at him. "You and Heather."

I stop seeing if he'll catch on. He looks at me with his eyebrows raised waiting for me to continue.

"What about me and Heather."

"You and her hooking up and your date next week."

Princeton bugs his eyes out and leans forward. "What!?"

"Just don't talk to me anymore."

I get up shoving my books in my bag and swinging it over my shoulder. I storm out of the library with him following me. He grabs my arm outside in the hallway then turns me around.

"Diamond what are you talking about?" Princeton ask.

"Heather showed my the text messages and she told me what happen. I thought I could trust you. Where you just playing me the whole time?" While I talked tears were tears gathering in my eyes. "I'm such a idiot to actually think you liked me."

"Diamond I didn't text Heather I swear just hear me out."

"I don't wanna talk to you. I can't even trust you."

Princeton cups my face in his hand and wipes my tears. "Baby just listen to me. I didn't text or even talk to Heather since we have been going out. We didn't hook up or anything like that."

I move his hand from my face and step back. "I gotta go to class."

Princeton pulls out his phone and shoves it in my face. "Here check my messages. Or my call history. Diamond just don't believe Heather, believe me."

I push his phone away from me. "You swear you aren't lying?"

He nods his head. "I'm not lying to you." Princeton tilts my head up and kisses me sweetly.

-Princeton's POV

When I said I had no communication with Heather it was some what a lie. Heather always pops up at my hotel but I ignore her so I don't think Diamond needs to worry about that.

I'm think that I do have to tell Heather to stop lying about me to Diamond. But that would be to obvious, me and Diamond are suppose to be a secret.

I waited outside for her while the school was dismissed. Diamond came outside talking to one of her friends. She giggled then flipped her hair out of her face.

Diamond's friend went her separate way. She looked forward and her eyes landed on me. Diamond smiled at me then walks over.

"Princeton, I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I should have-"

"No it's fine." I interrupt.

"Can we go to your hotel?" She ask which makes me smile. It's nice to know she like to go there.

"Yeah."

-At The Hotel-

-Diamond's POV

I don't know how but me and Princeton were making out on the bed... and somehow I was shirtless. I was still in my bra but this was starting to get me worried.

Every make out session we have is more heated then before and by my loss of clothes I guess you can tell. I moaned lightly in his mouth which got Princeton heated and he kissed me deeper. I wasn't gonna lie I was loving this. But I just don't want it to get to dirty.

We were laying down and he was on top of me. Princeton's hand creeped down my stomach and before he could touch me I put my hands on his chest signaling him to stop. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Uh... I'm so sorry Diamond." He climbs off of me.

I sit up and giggle. "Don't be it was actually really really fun."

He gives me a sexy look that makes my stomach flutter. "Well then we should continue."

"Just making out."

He puts his hands up in the air. "No hands."

I laugh then he leans in.

-----

How do like there relationship? Comment and vote!

Also can you please read my new story the name is Things Always Change Baby Girl please go comment an vote on that story to!