Episode 22: Queen Elsa vs Jack Frost

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Um...sure. As has been stated before, Elsa is, on her own right, an extremely powerful individual. There is no implied limit to her power over ice, if the winter curse on Arendelle was any indication.

Boomstick: She can shoot ice projectiles and create ice shields, which are pretty handy in combat. But thanks to her imagination, the possibilities of her powers are nigh-boundless! She can create clothes out of ice, she can build ENTIRE F*CKING CASTLES, and even create life! I mean, how in the actual hell is that possible?!

Wiz: Imagination, Boomstick. Just imagination.

Boomstick: With literally no implied limits to her powers, Elsa has done some pretty crazy stuff. She plunged Arendelle into eternal winter, defeated two assassins sent to kill her...while holding back, crafted an ice castle within SECONDS, and she's been ranked as one of Disney's most powerful protagonists of all time...well, if you count out Kingdom Hearts.

Wiz: Elsa's powers and accomplishments are without a doubt very impressive, but she still has her weaknesses. For starters, her physicality is...somewhat lacking. She still possesses the strength and durability of an average human, and in an up-close-and-personal battle with a skilled warrior, she's pretty screwed.

Boomstick: She's also got some emotional problems, which sometimes causes her powers to go haywire. But at least at the end of the movie, this isn't a problem anymore.

Wiz: Lastly, despite her immense power, Elsa doesn't really have any major combat experience aside from defeating the aforementioned assassins.

Boomstick: But one word of advice for ya: Elsa isn't an ice queen you wouldn't wanna cross. If you've got any thoughts of harming her kingdom or her sister...I suggest you let it go.

Elsa: The cold never bothered me anyway.

*slams castle doors shut*

****

ELSA:

Age: Early 20's

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 101lbs

Occupation: Queen of Arendelle

Abilities and Powers:

• Immense overall power over ice

• Cryokinesis

• Ability to create sentient life

Feats:

• Cast Arendelle into eternal winter

• While holding back, defeated two assassins sent to kill her

• It is implied that the only limit to Elsa's powers is her imagination

• Ranked as one of the most powerful Disney protagonists, sans literally every Kingdom Hearts protagonist ever

• "Let it Go", the song she sang as she crafted her ice castle, has easily become an icon for Frozen, and by extension, Disney in general

Weaknesses:

• Has the physicality of a normal human her age

• No combat experience outside that one battle in her ice castle

• Her emotions can cause her powers to fluctuate at the wrong moments-though by the end of the movie, this isn't a problem anymore

*~*~*~*~*~*

JACK FROST

Wiz: Long, long ago, children used to believe in fairy tales and mythical beings. Unbeknownst to them, their very belief gave those beings life, shape, and form. For a long time, these beings have lived and interacted with humankind...