VI

~~Several Months Later~~

Y/N POV
Today's the day when the movie is released. We've been waiting a long time for this. I can't believe I haven't talk to my parents for this long.

"You ready?"

I nod at Keith and he smiles at me and helps me out of the limo. I straighten out my dress and look out at the crowds of paparazzi.

Keith's POV
You know I'm out here looking fine like always. I look at my beautiful girlfriend.

"You okay baby"

"Uh yeah"

I look down the carpet and see her father. She turns away from him and waves at the cameras. This is really hard for her. She hasn't talk to them since she left.

"Eh Keith come here"

I turned my head to see Luke calling me over to take a picture with them. Y/N let's go of my hand so I could go.

"You sure?"

She nods, she walks over to one of the interviewers to answer some questions.

She's so beautiful. I can't believe she wants me out of all the people.

Ronnie's POV
I see Y/N, she looks so happy. I feel bad for the way I talked to her. I just know how many times her heart has been broken.

I walk over to her and she hugs me.

"I miss you so much"

I finally got my babygirl back.

Y/N POV

I've always been a daddy's girl I miss times like this with my dad.
I hope he can understand me and Keith's relationships.

I take some pictures with my dad and we go in to watch the first part of the three series of the film.

I find Keith and sit down next to him. I'm so proud of him. I see him smiling throughout the night. I think I'm falling in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith POV

"I can't believe we've haven't been talking"

Y/N has been going on about how much she caught up with her parents.

She takes her earrings off. And looks at me with a smile. She climbs on top of me.

"What are you doing"

I laugh at her. She kisses me.

"I'm just happy that I have someone that will listen to me talk"

"You do talk a lot"

She pushes me and climbs off.

"I love you though"

"Mmmhhmmm"

"How come your parents didn't come to the event?" "I was really hoping to meet your family"

I feel bad for not telling my family about Y/N. I'm not disappointed in her, but my mom is very harsh on my exes. I love Y/N, I don't want her to leave me just because of my mom.

"Probably forgot"

I shrug my shoulders

"It's pretty hard to forgot that your son is having a movie event"

I laugh nervously, I hate lying to people. Especially Y/N. I feel so bad. Lord only knows how much I love this girl. She's my heart. I can't function without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya boi Keith outchea lying. Thanks daddy_powers  for making the outfits. They are 🔥🔥. Updating again tomorrow.