chapter 6

In jam room
Mu- how can you say that Haan... U know what miss Aliya i I'm done here i  am so f******g done work you. U are just a jealous b***c who can not stand the fact that Manik is Married to nandini.....

A- what did you just say mukti ?? How can you say that ???how can you even think that????

But mukti left from there totally ignoring alya . Alya turned towards dhruv. But before she could say something shitty . Dhruv cut her in between.

Dhruv-even i am done with u i m ashamed that i let myself fall for you.....

He gave her a disgusting look and went from there. Alya was dumbstuck .but she was still thinking that what ever is happening with her is because of nandini.

A-go even you got under her spell ...what she had done warmed your bed ...haan...(she shouted )u took every thing from me nandini I will not leave you I will not leave you ever .. u have to pay for this nandini...
She threw a case kept near her and shouted .her eyes were spitting fire.

In corridor

Navya was coming back to the jam room when tarun(one of the member of harshad's band) appeared in front of navya with other members except harshad and blocked her way and looked at her with lusty eyes .his eyes were almost scaning her from top to bottom.navya was getting uncomfortable under his gaze .

Nav- hatiye humare raste se..

Tarun- ayre esse kesse baby doll..abhi toh hume aapki blue eyes me swim Krna h...(touching her arms with dirty intensions)

Voice come from behind- be careful dude kyi bar insaan dub bhi jata h ..
Everyone notice cabir playing video game.

Tarun- ooo look mr.  Knight in shining armor is here to save the day (sarcastically). Listen cabir i don't want any kind of fight got it man. If you want you can have her, but after me..

(tarun and his friends were not present in college from few days,so he doesn't know about navni).

C- she is mine and will always be mine. (he held his collar and said in dangours and navya was dumbstuck.)

Tarun-i.... I do.... Don't wa.. Want he.. Her... Br.. Bro.. Rel.. Relax... (scared).
Here tarun and his friends were shivring and there navy's ♥ was doing double fills, summersaults,and god knows Wat not...

After tarun left with his friends navya went to cabir.

Nav-so i m yours haan...(teasing).

Cabir realised wat he said and start looking here and there in embarrassment.

C-i.... I have to go.. Bye..

And he left in hurry leaving a smiling  navya behind.

And when she was lost in her dream land cabir came and give a quick kiss on her cheek and whispers -yes you r mine.

And left smiling and now leaving a shocked and shy navya behind
_______________###___________________