I think were being watched (SERIES NO.1)

~Уσυя Ρ.σ.ν~

     I woke up and was still confused about the scratch on the window last night.. I turned my tired body to the side and placed my hand on marks shoulder, shaking him.. "C'mon babe, schools almost done.. just get up" After a couple more shakes he finally stirred and opened his hooded eyes.. revealing a pair of deep chocolate eyes that I feel for and keep on falling for them over and over.. He sat up and stretched his arms and his right arm draped over my shoulder and pulled me close.. "Morning babe" He muffled into my hair giving me a kiss on my head. I yawned and twirled my finger in circles around his chest "Morning" he smiled and softened his grip around my arm. I took the chance and got out of his grip making me feel unsecured.. my feet planted the carpet and I walked slowly to the bathroom and flickered the light on, I shut the door and locked it while observing myself in the mirror..
    I turned around and turned the knob to the shower, the hot water rushed through the pipe and I huffed while taking off my shirt and shorts.. the cold air hit my body sending the hairs on my back to stand on end.. I stepped into the shower and relaxed at the warm water flowing down my head down my body, my muscles relaxed and I reached for the shampoo and squirted some into my soft hand and placed it on my head. I moved my fingers in a circular motion making the liquid turn foamy overlapping my hair.. I stepped back and once again, the warm water hit my head sending the shampoo to run down my head and into the drain.. I moved my hair around a bit until it was squeaky.. I grabbed the conditioner and squirted only a dime sized amount into my hand.(Apparently you're supposed to use that much for when you're showering, but I don't follow it lol) I placed the conditioner on my hair and moved my hands down.. the smooth liquid combined with my hair and I waited for a good 2 minutes.. then I stepped back and rinsed my hair sending the conditioner away leaving my hair feeling silky and clean.. I turned the knob to the left and the water stopped.. I opened the shower curtains and reached my hand for the soft navy blue towel, once my hand made contact, I brung the towel to my face and patted the soft towel, soaking the water on my face. I then brought the towel down to my neck and my collar-bone, drying myself up. I dried the rest of my body up and stepped out, wrapping the towel around my torso. (jeez, 468 words for a shower? I'm being very descriptive)

   I grabbed the black hairdryer from one of the cabinets and plugged it into the electrical socket beside me.. I cranked it up and started blow drying my hair... (Too lazy to describe it lol)

    I stepped out of the bathroom, leaving the warm surface from the bathroom to the semi cold surface in our bedroom "Jeez, you take long" Mark spoke with a small chuckle afterwards.. I rolled my eyes and walked to the closet as Mark proceeded to trail to the bathroom doing his own business. I searched from my side of the closet and found; a maroon sweater-croptop that says "Just do it later" with the Nike symbol under.. some black leggings with the white under-armour symbol standing out on the left thigh.. a black and white plaid shirt to go around my waist. And some white Jordan's..

   I dropped my towel and I heard a click sound being echoed in my ear.. I shrugged and placed my undergarments on my body.. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and pulled my hair that was underneath the shirt.. I placed each leg through the pant leg of the leggings and hopped a bit getting the thick leggings on,  I wrapped the arms of the plaid shirt around my waist and tied it into a loose knot. I then untied my Jordan's and slipped them on both feet and tied them up.. I smiled at myself and stepped foot out of the closet and went to my vanity and did a very soft makeup look.. | | |

 | | |