Oh god... (Warning smutt)

Antis POV

This all happens so fast. And that was a year ago. I want to tell darky my feelings but dunno how.

Darks POV
I like anti. But i dunno how to tell- OH GOD WHY?! I had to think about him now i got a boner! FUCK. Might as well take care of it.

Noones POV

Dark unzipped his jeans and locked his door to make sure anti didn't see. He went to his bed and sat at the edge. He closed his eyes and thought of anti and his body. Dark got hard. He grabbed his member and stroked it slowly. "Mmmm nah~ A-Anti.." Dark moaned under his breath. He sped up and fingered himself. "A-AH!" Dark moaned as he came on himself.

Antis POV
I heard it. All of it. He likes me back. YES!!! I go to knick on his door "dark..?" i call out. I hear a gasp and a moan. Oh shit...

Darks POV
I hear him. It made me cum again. Damnit.

Noones POV

Dark pulled on his pants and opend the door to see a blushing anti. "h-hey anti." Before dark even blinked anti was on him and kissing his neckline. "A-Anti...mmm...gah fuck." Dark moaned as anti licked his sweet spot. Anti left a huge dark hickey there.

Antis POV
I left a hickey on his neck. Oh god that was hot. I put his arms above his head and ties them with my belt. "a-anti please!" Dark moaned. "Do what daddy darky?" i whispered in his ear. "FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK FOR A MONTH! PLEASE I BEG!" Dark screamed begging.
Here we go.
I pulled darks pants down along with mine and didn't have to worry about a shirt. I lined myself up not bothering for lube. And plunged in earning a grunt from dark. I waited for his permission and moved slowly. I hit a spot that made him scream my name. I moved faster hitting that same spot over and over. To give him more pleasure i grabbed his cock and pumped it as fast as possible. He moaned loudly. I put his legs on my shoulders and went harder. "A-ANTI! IM -!!"Dark yelled and i stopped and he whined as i pulled out. I turned us over so he's on top and i whispered in his ear "ride me baby boy"

Darks POV
He put me on top and told me to ride him. Oh god. I lowered myself onto him and started bouncing. I moaned. He moaned and snapped upward and held me down. "F-FUCK ANTI IM-" i didn't even finish my sentence. I came. He did too. I pulled off with a loud wet pop and laid down next to him. "I-i love you" "me too"

AN; OMG IM BLUSHING MADLY. HOPE UR HAPPY PPL