Chapter 4 - Enter the Water Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

"Looks like a fight or something. Let's check it out." Roxas led the way. When they got to the scene, their jaws dropped literally. Crater size holes, water was every wear, and some men had wounds that weren't made by humans. By standers whispering to themselves.

"Whoa, what the heck happened here?" Natsu questioned.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" A guy wailed out and the group saw him fearfully sitting on the ground, arms raised in self-defense. He was bloody and beaten badly, like he was hit with a two by four.

"Look..." Lucy whispered as a girl around their age walked up to the grounded guy. Her white-blue hair was blew through the wind, sapphire eyes angry with a shimmering gleam, and fists clenched so tight that her knuckles turned white.

"I think...I think...I"M IN LOVE!" Natsu, Gray and Happy chorus in unison, their eyes were replaced by heart-shaped ones.

"Cut that crap out!" Lucy smacked them all upside the head.

"Who is that...?" Roxas muttered to himself. "And why does she give off the same feeling as Natsu?"

"P-p-please spare me!" The guy pleaded as he looked up at the girl.

"I don't think I will." She snarled and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling her right fist back. The guy waited for the blow but, it didn't impact his already ugly face. The girl sighed and toss the man on the ground hard.

"Listen very carefully at what I'm about to say." She leaned over him, sapphire eyes glaring hard. "Take your men and get out of here. If I see you anywhere near this old man's place, I'll kill you for sure! Now beat it!" At that instant, the man could've worn he saw the image of a massive blue dragon appeared behind the girl.

"Y-y-yes Ma'am!" The guy whimpered and took his gang out of the city, away from the scary girl.

"You're safe now." She smiled as the old man hobbled up to her.

"T-t-thank you very much." He wiped away a tear. "Rico and his gang always come over to make fun of us, destroying my restaurant and hassling the costumers. I can't thank you enough."

"No big." She smiled. 'So that guy's name is Rico...not so tough now is he.'

"Please come in. You're my guest of honor." The old man led her in the door, everyone rose up and bowed with respect. The girl smiled and gestured everyone to sit.

"You wait here. My staff and I will make you something." The old man disappeared into the back room.

"Excuse me." A girl's voice called out and the girl turned to look at her. She saw a girl with blonde hair and a boy with sliver hair walk up to her with two other guys and cat following the pair with heart-shaped eyes.

"May I help you?" The girl addressed the group.

"My name is Lucy. These are my friends Roxas, Natsu, Happy and Gray." The boys nodded their heads in turn. "We are from the Fairy Tail guild."

"Fairy...Tail?" The girl murmured, then realized that she needed to introduce herself. "Oh, my name is Airel Vallière."

"That was pretty cool how you help that man out." Roxas said, placing his hands behind his hands behind his head.

"Oh, that. It was nothing. I couldn't just stand aside and let those bastards treat innocent people like that." Airel said, rubbing her head. "So, you guys said you're from Fairy Tail, right? Is there something you wanted with me?"

"Well, our master wishes to see you. Are you available to come now?" Gray asked her.

Airel looked over at the old man and his staff, cooking in the kitchen.