Chapter 4 - Enter the Water Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

"Let's see...Fish, Chicken, Beef...whatever that is..." She looked at every single store, eyeing the food suspiciously.

"Hey kid." She looked up at the store owner, his black mustache twitching slightly. "If you don't have money, get lost."

"Fine, your food looks like crap anyway." The girl huffed and sauntered off, leaving an enraged shop owner. 'Sigh...not only am I hungry but, I don't have any money. This is bad.'

"Get out old geezer!" She looked up as this old man was thrown out of a shop. A bunch of crooks sneered at him, the ring leader chuckled. He walked up and placed his foot on the man's back.

"Listen here, my boys and I are hungry so if you don't get your act together, you'll have another thing coming."

"P-p-please, I beg you. M-m-my staff and I can't possibly make two thousand meat buns ready in time."

"Shut up you!"

"Hey!" The men looked up as the girl walked over, her face serious.

"What do you want girl? Can't you see we're busy?" The leader said, kicking the old man. He cowered slightly.

"How can you treat an elderly person like that?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

"He didn't do what we wanted and we're hungry. If he doesn't give us what we want, this is what he'll get." One of the goons stated.

"P-p-please.." The old man crawled over and hid behind the girl. "M-my staff and I can't possibly make their demands. It's not possible."

"Obviously some one needs to teach this old man some manners. Hey you," The ring leader called to one of his men. "Go and retrieve that man. First thing we'll do is cut his tongue."

"Alright boss." The man laughed and sauntered up. The old man cowered as by standers stopped to watch. The owner's staff coward fearfully near the door.

"Geeheee, come here old man." The man reached forward but the girl smacked his hand away, glaring hard.

"Miss..." The old man said.

"Mister get back. I'll be down in a few minutes." The girl ordered and the old man hurried to the sidelines.

"You...get out of the way." The man tried to intimidate her with his height but, the girl just crossed her arms and gave him a bored look.

"You talking to me big guy?" She taunted.

"Why you little–" The man swung forward and the girl dodged, crouching down and aiming a kick at the guy's face. The impact sent the man flying into a concrete wall where he slumped, unconscious. The young female turned her gaze towards the group who backed fearfully but the leader bolstered their courage.

"Go on you pussies, your opponent is just a girl! Get in there and fight!" He ordered and the whole gang swarmed.

"Heh." The girl grinned. "Come if you dare!"

-------------------------

Not to far away...

"Maan, how is it to search for this one girl?" Natsu complained as the group looked left, right, up and down. They walked around for at least 2 hours.

"We can't give up Natsu, I'm sure she'll show up sooner or later." Roxas assured him.

"Aye." Happy nodded.

"That depends on if she even arrived here." Gray remarked.

"Hey guys, what's that?" Lucy pointed as a plume of smoked rose up in the air.