Chapter two

"So you'll do it?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Thank you so much?" I said hugging him.

"No problem," he said hugging back.

"I gotta go but I'll see you later," I said as i left.

"I'm home," I yelled to my mom.

No response.

I walked in the kitchen to see a note it read 'dear Evelyn I had to leave for a week but Shelby's dad said that he'll take you in so get packed cause he will be there around 5:00. Love you, mom'.

I walked up stairs and grabbed my suitcase putting in a week worth of clothes and putting my makeup and other necessities in it.

I grabbed my soccer bag, backpack, and my suitcase and went downstairs.

Honk! Honk!

I grabbed my keys to the house and my bags and locked the house.

"Hey henry!" I said getting into Shelby's dads car.

"Hey Evelyn, ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and he drove off.

When we got to his house I got out and went to the basement where I put my stuff next to the couch.

It was getting late so me and Shelby went to bed.

I got up the next morning and put on a pink varsity striped drop shoulder cut out crop sweatshirt and black leggings paired with white and red converse.

I grabbed my soccer bag and my backpack and walked upstairs.

"Morning," I said as I saw mark and Shelby by the door.

"Morning," they said as I started to leave.

I walked to school but before I could get into the school I was grabbed and brought behind a tree.

"What the fuck!!!" I screamed as I saw who it was.

"Ok so I was talking to mark yesterday and he asked if we wanted to go see a movie with them and I said yes," he explained.

"Okay what time cause at 3:30 I have a soccer game," I asked Steven.

"Around 5:00," he said.

"Okay well you wanna come to my soccer game you can ride the bus with the team," I asked.

"Uh yeah sure I'll meet you at your locker after school?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked to my locker and went to class.

-end of the day-

"Hey Evelyn!" I heard Steven say as he came up to my locker.

"Hey Stevie, you ready to watch me beat south beach?" I asked Steven.

"Yup," he said popping the 'p'.

We walked to the bus and went to the back.

After about 10 minutes we pulled into south beach high.

While Steven sat on the bleachers I warmed up.

We started the game after about 5 minutes we scored.

"Corner kick," the ref yelled.

I got in position in front of a 240 pound girl and waited for our girl to kick it.

I got the ball but when I went to put it in the goal the 240 pound girl tripped and fell on me causing me to fall with her on top of me.

I couldn't move, even when I tried I would scream out in pain.

I was picked up by our coach and into the ambulance. Coach got Steven and he sat next to me in the ambulance.

Steven held my hand the whole ride to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital I was wheeled in for x-rays.

After I got x-rays I was taken into a room and hooked up to all different kinds of machines.

"Evelyn," a doctor said as he came in.

I nodded while saying "yes."

"Alright your arm is sprained and I'm so sorry but your entire leg is broken so we will be putting a full leg cast on, which means your going to be in a wheelchair for about 4 weeks," he explained to me.

"Um has anyone contacted my parents or the people who are watching over me till my mom gets home?"I asked.

He nodded as he got me prepared to get a cast.

"Evelyn," I heard a soft voice say.

"Mhmmmm," I grumbled as I started to wake up.

"Evelyn wake up we're about to leave," I heard them say again.

I opened my eyes to see mark, Shelby, and Steven standing in front of me.

"I can leave?" I asked.

They nodded in unison.

Shelby grabbed a wheelchair as the boys helped me get out of bed and into the wheelchair.

Shelby took me into the bathroom and helped me change out of the gown and into some clothes.

"Ready?" Steven asked me.

"Yeah," I answered back.

When we got to Shelby's house, they took me to the elevator and we went down to the basement.

"Why is is so dark?" I asked Shelby.

"SUPRISE!" People yelled as we were walking out of the elevator.

I looked around and saw my entire soccer team plus coach standing with teddy bears, food, balloons, cards, etc.

"Oh my gosh, first off I love you guys, second, did we win, and third FOOD," I stated.

They all laughed at my excitement about food.

"Well first we love you too, second yes we did win, and third yes food," Samantha said while laughing.

They helped me onto the couch and one by one I was given a gift, a hug, and 'get well soon'.

"wait!" I yelled as they looked at me with worried faces.

"Before you go we need to get a photo so I can always remember the best soccer family I've ever had," I stated.

Shelby got everyone together by the couch and we held up a #1 with our fingers.

After taking about fifteen pictures they all started to leave.

'Today was a bitter-sweet day' I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------

Vote
Comment
Idk tell me if I should continue or to delete this story cause I have no idea