"Harry" he said handing me the map, "The names Harry, my father's name is Hook." Harry smirked at Hayden, "And the only way to get across to Mt.Diablo is by ship. And mate, by the looks over it, it seems that you don't have a ship do you?"

Harry looked down at me, "Let me lead you to Mt.Diablo, me and my crew could help find whatever you look for in Ogres Cave plus me being a pirate, a little more stolen gold isn't a bad idea is it now love?" he send giving me a small wink. I opened my mouth to say something before Hayden wrapped his hand around it, "Give us a moment" he said pulling me, Frankie and Quinn from Harry.

"Pirates aren't trust worthy." Hayden said, "So what makes this guy any different?" Frankie and I exchanged looks, "Well for starters he's hot"Frankie said making me shake my head in agreement.

"Come on Lads" said Harry walking to our little circle, "I can lead you all there and it would be perfectly safe!"

I cross my arms, "Lead us? If anything I will be leading all of us. And if this is some pirate trick, I will kick your booty." I smirked at Harry receiving a laugh from him. "Well, we better get going. Being on sea at night can get a little dangerous for a girl like you." He said as he started walking forward.

"A girl like me?" I said walked forward and trying to snatch the map from his hands. "Not so fast, it is my ship. So I'll need the map love" he said putting it in his jacket pocket and walking ahead.

Man I'm starting to hate this guy.

•••

"And who are these Beauties?" Asked the guy in a brown and yellow leather jacket. Harry had helped me and Frankie into the ship, "Careful" Harry said as he caught me by the waist as I almost slipped forward. "It wet" he whispered in my ear, I pushed him off, "I can take care of myself" I muttered. Harry shrugged as he walked ahead with my map still in his pocket. "Gil these are our new crew mates"

Gil jumped from the top of the deck and walked over to me and Frankie, "hello madam, son of Gaston at your service" he said as he kissed Frankies hand, causing the girl to giggle. I rolled my eyes as soon as Gil walked over to me, "And what is your name, beautiful?" He asked as he smirked at me. "Lena, but you can call me 'move before I kick your ass'" I said crossing my arms.

"Playing hard to get I see" Gil winked as he walked towards the mass. "I hate pirates" mumbled Hayden under his breath. "You can say that again" I said looking up at him.

"Now let's see" announced Harry as he pulled out the map, he leaned against the wheel of the ship "The easiest way to get to Mt.Diablo."

"What?!" Shouted a voice as the lower doors bursted open. A girl with long aqua braids and with a brown and aqua leather dress marched towards Harry. "Are you an idiot?! To get over there we would cross the Sea of Sirens, it's plain suicide for you idiots" she growled.

"Uma, relax , we'll take the long route" Harry said it as if it was obvious. "And what about after huh? You know what kind of monsters are over there so who's stupid idea is this?" She snarled as she turned to Gil. He raised his hands in defense, "I'm stupid but that stupid"

"Uma we have guest" Harry said as he pointed his hook towards us. Uma turned towards us, her brown eyes where daggers. "Who the hell are you?"

"The names Lena, Lena Huntsman." I started, "This is Hayden Hell, Frankie Shadow and-"

"I've never seen such beauty in my life" hummed Quinn as he walked towards Uma. "You are as beautiful as a newly painted red rose, A true queen to the eye and my God you are as breath taking as a-" Uma then pulled out her sword, holding the tip towards Quinn throat. "Shutting up now" he gulped. She turned and looked at me, "Loverboy is Quinn Heart." I finished as I leaned against a wooden pillar.