5》Deals with the Devil

Start from the beginning

"Lena? As in Silenas nickname?" Asked Ben, Ryder just laid his head backwards letting out an annoyed groan, "Yes your royal dumb ass."

"Watch it asshat" muttered Mal as she step forward her eyes glowing a sudden green. "Malifiecents daughter? It's Mal right? Your mother was right not to give you her full name.. you weren't evil enough for her" Ryder said his eyes a sudden gold. Mal look taken back, how did he know that? Mal barley even told me, Carlos, and Evie that. "Jafars son" hummed Ryder as he looked at me, "Cruelas Kid" he said his eyes flickering to Carlos, "Annnd Evil Queens beautiful daughter" he said looking at at Evie with a smirk.

"Enough stalling" snapped Alex  as he grabbed the back of Ryders hair and placed his sword against the tricksters throat. "Alex" I warned still confused on how he knew of my dad, "Stop. He's the only way to Silena."

"Where is she?" Alex said through his teeth, "Where is Silena?" Ryder let out a small chuckle before breathing in deeply. "Ah  son of Aladdin, what is that I smell?" He sighed looking at Alex, "is that love? I'm gonna assume for Silena?" Ryder hummed.

I looked up at Alex as I saw the flash of nervousness across his face. He let go of Ryders hair and pulled his sword away, "We should just kill him. He's worthless to us anyways, we can find Silena on our own" he muttered putting his sword back on to his side.

"Actually you do need me" Said Ryder as he looked at me. "Because i know where Silena is right at this moment."

"Then tell us" said Ben, "We need her home, her family is missing her like crazy, the kingdom is waiting for her coronation in four months." He explained looking at all of us with a sad expression, "As king I can grant whatever you please as long as you tell us where Silena is."

Ryder rolled his eyes, "I literally can spin straw into gold if I wanted, with the snap of my fingers I could get whatever i wanted. The perks of having dark magic run through out of my veins."

"What are you?" Asked Mal as she gripped Ben's arm, a small bit of fear running through her voice. "If you have dark magic running through you, why are you even at Auradon?"

The trickster grinned, "Why to answer that question dearie! I am Ryderstilskin Gold! Son of the Dark one himself, learned everything i need to know from my old man"
"Rumpelstilskin, the guy known for making gold straw? I thought he was good?" Mumbled Carlos.

Addie shook her head as she walked up closer to Ryder, she hid behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see the tiny girl give me a small nervous smile.

"He was good once" She started, "Long ago he was just a simple plain old man who was good at making spinning cloth."
"Story time?" Grinned Ryder, "Wait gotta get the pictures going!" He said as he wiggled his hand from under the tight purple mist.

A dark mist formed in front of Ryder showing us a man, sitting and spinning string. "He was an overall happy man" said Addie as we stared as the image changed to to see Rumpalstilskin with a women that must have been his wife. They seemed to be smiling and laughing as they talked.

"What happened?" I mumbled, "He seems so happy"

"Power JayJay" hummed Ryder from behind the images. "Dollface you wanna keep going with the story or should i take over?" He asked making Addie feel uneasy and look at her feet. I could see Ryder grinning madly behind the Dark magical mist, "So basically there was this upcoming war" he said the image flicking with monsters that I recognized from the deeper parts of the isle of the lost.