I kept silent as Snow White talked, " I guess that's why she was always okay with the whole marriage arrangement with Chad, because she was never in love with him." Snow looked up at me a sad smile on her lips, " But she tried. She tried so hard to make Charmings son happy but then you showed up."

"You showed up and you showed her what love was." Snow White stopped and looked up at the painted family portrait of her, King James, and Silena. "She looks a lot like you" I said looking at there similarities, Snow Smiled "She has her fathers personality though. Very kind, very loyal to the kingdom but very hard head."

"You can say that again" I mumbled, hearing the queen laugh softly.

Snow White let out a sad sigh, "Jay when.. when we find Silena her coronation will be coming up, and by the royal rules she is still technically engaged to Chad.. So that means-"
"That means when she becomes Queen, her and Bens proclamation can change the royal rule." I interrupted, "Your majesty, I love your daughter. She changed me for the better and I know im not a Prince or a soon to be King but I can love her way more than Chad could. Chad hasn't even been here for the search, it's like before where he never noticed her."

Snow White looked up at the painting once more, "Jay" her voice wavered in both pain and anger. "I need her home." She turned and looked at me, her green eyes watering with tears, "Please bring me daughter home."

•••

"Come on" I mumbled as I fidgeted with the Castle lock into the throne room. I know it's stupid to break into a castle, but I couldn't help myself. I needed to get out of the dorms and I couldn't burry myself in Silenas room because Addie was still mourning over the search of Silena.

I sighed with relief as the door unlocked, no alarms alerting or amything. I closed the door gently before turning back to the room, my eyes pondering the giant throne room.

Four chairs stood in the middle of the room, the moonlight some how made them glow beautiful and make them look as if they where waiting for Ben, Silena, Audrey and Chad.

My heart ached as I looked at the small red and golden throne next to Ben's throne. An imagine of Silena sitting there was her crown, smiling as she sat along the next line of rulers. She had turned and smiled at me giving a small wave.

I felt my legs wobble as I blinked my eyes, the image of Silena faded and was replaced with the empty dusty chair in the middle of the room. I gulped back a cry, as I walked over the glass case holding the staff and crowns of the past rulers.

I pressed my hands against the glass admiring the silver tiara that Silena wore the day of Ben's coronation. I smiled at the thought of when i put it on her head, and how she looked more like princess then ever.

The lump in my throat formed again, "No" I mumbled to myself, my voice waving a little. "No I refuse to cry." I clenched my fist together as I squeezed my eyes shut.

The images of Silena smiling or laughing ran through my mind, making it worse. "No!" I shouted at myself as my fist banged against the glass case, shattering it.

I stepped back, "No no no God no" I muttered as i ran a hand through my hair looking at the broken piece of glass. I looked back up and saw my reflection in the jewels of the tiara.
Once a villain, always a villain, Robins voice rung through my head.

He's right.

I was never met to be good, I was never meant to have anything good happen too me, and Silena? She was way to good for me. I grabbed the tiara and looked down at it, my thumb rubbed against the jewel, a perfect jewel to sell actually.

I heard a small crack , quickly I looked up, ready to pounce if a threat came. I sighed with relief as I stared at the familar ginger."Jay?" Whispered Addie as she peered through the door. "Jay what are you doing with Silenas tiara?" She asked, her aqua blue eyes blinked almost child like.

Her eyes darted from the broken glass to the tiara in my hands. "Are you stealing?" Her voice was very soft. I gripped the tiara, as i stared at the fifteen year old. "Oh God Jay, you're bleeding" Addie said as she walked over looking at my hands. I didn't notice the blood or the broken piece of glass sticking from my hand. "Here" she mumbled as she sat aside the tiara and started to pick out the glass.

"I'm sorry" she said as I winced as she got the last piece out of my hand. Addie dropped her hands to her side as I examined my bleeding hand. "I miss her" she mumbled staring at the tiara, "I miss her a lot, every since she went missing  I would come over here to admire her throne. Sometimes I would sit in it and imagine me and her when we where younger and how we would play king and queen."

Addie let out a dry laugh, "God This sucks" her laughter began to shake as if she was about to cry. "I dont know how you do it Jay." She said looking up at me, "I don't know how your staying so so.. so sane." Addie ran a hand through her hair, "Its been nearly a month and a half and its getting hard to breathe." She cried softly as she pressed her hand against her temple. "I saw Alex sobbing and clutching a picture of me him and Silena when we where younger and Ben? Ben has been so angry lately and I just wish that everything was back to normal."

"I'm not" I said my voice shaking and Addie to look up at me, "I'm not sane."

"What?" Said Addie looking up at me her puffy eyes still had tears in them. "I'm not okay, I miss her like crazy. I can't eat Addie, I can't sleep. The only reason I haven't" I paused and took a breathe before continuing, "The reason why i haven't had a break down is because on the Island, I grew up being taught if I shed even one tear , I'm pathetic." I said as i felt tears stream my face.

"But Addie I cant take it anymore, why is she gone? What did I do to make her leave? Addie I feel like pulling out my hair. I can't do this no more, I can't. I need her here, I need her by me or i feel like like" my voice broke as I felt my knees shake.

"Jay.." whispered Addie as her own tears fell to the ground. She held out her arms as I fell into her embrace. Addie smelt of the beach and she was so tiny i thought I was going to crush her. "What if she never comes home?" I sobbed, "What if shes gone forever?"

Addie ran a hand through my hair, almost motherly like. "Jay we can't" Addie took in a breathe so she wouldn't break into a sob, "We can't give up. She's out there, I feel it."

"Addison!" Shouted a voice down the hall. I pulled from the hug to see Ben who looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Addison, Jay. He's real." He said his eyes darting from me to Addie like a mad man.

"Who?" I asked as I wiped my tears away, God i hoped he didn't see them. "Ryderstilskin" mumbled Addie, her eyes widening, "You found him?"

Ben nodded, "They caught him, and he's coming here." Ben swallowed thickly, "He said hes ready to make a deal of the life time."

•••

A/N
RYDER IS FOUND  REPEAT MY BABY IS FOUND!
Sad Jay is no bueno but don't worry sad Jay will only be here for a few more chapters  (:
Next chapter will be more fun (((:
Until next time Cuties

-comment-vote-share-