Windows,Strip Croquet and Ideas

A/N:I will be posting this and one other chapter until I come up with a regular schedule. Thanks for your support,and I hope you enjoy!

You were sitting in your small bedroom which was directly across from Veronica's as well. You were currently writing in your diary once again since you were at your desk. "Heather Chandler is a mythic bitch. I'm so done with her. I want her dead..."You wrote in a tired scribbly handwriting before slamming the diary down on the desk table and hopping into bed,not been bothering to change clothes. You did take off your jacket and place it on the ground,though.

You were fast asleep in the warm and comfort of your window when your thoughts and dreams were interrupted by a small knock on your side window. You awoke abruptly with a start and glanced at the window,and noticed a shadow. "Can I come in?"asked a quiet yet familiar voice,opening up your window slightly. You sat at the edge of your bed and with a quick nod from you,the figure entered the safety of your room. "Hello gorgeous..."The voice said,emerging into the tad little bits of light in your room. "Oh... JD,hi. What are you doing here?"You replied as soon as you realized it was him. "Hi Y/N. I just wanted to see you and you're up now,so let's have some fun."JD told you. "What kind of fun?"You asked him,looking straight into his deep,endless brown eyes."Well,I see you have the croquet set up out back."JD stated as if it wasn't already obvious. You nodded a few times,and tilted your head towards him. "Wanna play?"JD asked.  "Sure. Why not?"You immediately replied and pulled on your socks and boots before following him out the window and into the yard. JD helped you down,and you smiled a small thanks. He just nodded in reply.

Croquet went by pretty fast,and pretty soon it had turned into something else...

And one thing lead to another,and pretty soon you and JD had finished playing a game of strip croquet together. You two were laying together in your yard. He had you in his embrace,holding you close to him. "Well,that was my first game of strip croquet."JD exclaimed. "Mine too."You replied with a slight smile. Now,he had the two of you in the warm embrace of him as well as his black trench coat. "It was very different."You told him. JD nodded in response,once again. You two went back and forth talking,just talking,to one another. You felt like you were really in love with him,and you could truly trust him unlike everyone else in the world. After a long and mostly meaningful conversation,you let out a happy sigh. "I say we just grow up,be adults and die. What do you say?"You said. "I like that idea."He answered.

The next morning,you two woke up in your small bed together. JD was holding you close to him and keeping you warm in his embrace. His trench coat was still around the two of you guys when you awoke.The early sunlight streamed into your room,and you groaned. You tried to be quiet for JD's sake,but he awoke anyways. "Good Mornin'"He said,looking at you. "Morning."You simply replied. He kissed you,and you kissed him back. You stood up and got some clothes on and he got dressed as well. While he was getting dressed,you grabbed his trench coat borrowing it for the second. You put it overtop of your outfit which was a black crop top,blue skirt,grey sweater and brown combat boots. JD turned around to look at you," Why are you wearing my coat?" "Because I can."You replied like the smart ass you were. JD stifled a laugh,"But really...why?"He asked again. "'Cause I look adorable."You stated,studying your expression and outfit in the mirror. "You really do,Y/N. Now,give it back." You hesitated for a few moments,and he kissed your temple. You handed it back to him afterwards. JD was smirking slightly after putting his trench coat back on.

"I have an idea..."