"Its to relieve some stress, my bad." He said while putting his hands up.

"I'm guessing you want your NBA career to be short lived huh?"

"No baby, I don't know what I was thinking." He pulled to him. "You smell like food where you coming from?"

"Grabbing a bite to eat with Tiara and if I smell like food I need to go jump in the shower right quick."

"We gotta head out. Daddy will clean you off later." His hand smacked and grabbed my ass, causing chills to come over me.

Yes I do have this 'thing' for Ronnie but he'll never compare to Chris. I'm literally addicted to this man and madly in love with him. I wouldn't ruin that for anybody.

We climbed into his car then pulled off.

"You know the apartment manager is complaining about you taking a 3rd spot." I told him.

"He'll be alright. We'll be gone soon so he can shut up crying."

I chuckled then picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

"So our anniversary coming up and I want to do something dope. I think we need that." He said.

"What do you want to do?"

"I think we're overdue for a nice vacation somewhere we can have fun and do shit like site seeing and zip lining."

"I'd love to but Chris I just took off a lot of time from school and work for that Miami trip."

His jaw clinched and he focused on the road.

"I'm not saying no baby."

"Forget I even brought it up."

"Chris don't be like that."

"I ain't being like nothing, it's just crazy how you don't even want to spend our anniversary doing something nice. But whatever man."

"Here you go trying to start with me."

"I'm just stating the fucking obvious. You don't want to do shit with me lately. It feel like I ain't even got yo full attention no more. Like your heart is somewhere else. I never thought I'd even be saying this shit about you. But I feel like the girl I fell in love with is slowly disappearing."

Taking a deep breath I sat back in my seat. "Baby I don't know why you feel that way."

"Stop trying to play like I'm stupid Bri. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing is going on with me. Maybe the stress from school and work is making me seem different."

"That ain't it."

"What do you think it is then Chris?"

He just looked at me. "We'll talk later." He pulled in front of this beautiful house in Tarzana.

"Chris this is beautiful."