Chapter 3

.:CHAPTER 3:.

There stood Selena, sitting across from my father who had the hugest smirk on his face. His eyes caught mine, "Oh hello, Dylan, Justin. Selena is here!" My dad shouted, my heart dropped. I wanted to kill him, I wanted to jump off a cliff why the hell would he do this to me?

She turned towards me and Justin, she gave me a fake smile and then put on a real smile at Justin's gaze. I rolled my eyes, and just wanted to throw up. "Justin!" She shouted, she hopped up from her seat and ran into his arms. I watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nestled her face into his chest.

Justin just looked at me with confusion and hugged her back, but he had that look of not caring. He should care, I guess.

I walked over to the counter stools, and sat down. I saw my mom preparing dinner, "So Selena and Justin, do you guys want to stay for dinner?" My dad asked, of course. They looked at each other and then Justin looked at me. I nodded not caring as long as Selena kept her distance from me.

"Sure." Selena said, and looked at Justin making sure it was alright and he nodded.

He walked towards the empty stool beside me, but Selena got there before he could. "Sit right there, babe." She said pointing to the other empty stool which was on her left. Surprising me he frowned and walked over, "Selena why are you here?" He asked, her eyes widened, "To see you of course." She smiled, placing her hand on his thigh.

I coughed, "I'll be upstairs, call me down when the food is ready."

I stepped off the stool and walked out the door. I stomped up the stairs and rushed passed my brother, "Selena is here." He said, "I know." I groaned, he chuckled and walked down. I burst open my bedroom door, and switched on the light. I slammed the door shut, but it wasn't too loud.

I leaped into my bed and curled up into the covers, burrito style. I heard a knock upon my door, "Leave or I'll stab you." I said, "Dylan, it's your father." Hell, I would still stab him, I mean what.

"Come in." I groaned, the door opened slowly and my dad entered. "What do you want peasant?" I questioned, "Dylan! You shall not speak to me like that." He almost shouted, I chuckled. "Peasant, dad, same thing."

He rolled his eyes and inhaled through his nose, "Well dinner is ready, so I came up here to tell you. Justin insisted, but-" I cut him off, "But..Selena is here and he should be a good boyfriend and focus on her and not me, he loves her and he will never love you. Maybe like a brother-sister way but nothing more, and I'll never allow it to be more than that."

He looked at me with widened eyes, his jaw dropped. I'm guessing he has that thinking process, like I couldn't say it any better. "No, Dylan, it's not that it's j-" I cut him off once again, "No, it's exactly that, Justin never invited over Selena, you did. You planned all of that out, now stop controlling my life, it's mine! Not yours!" I shouted, running out of the room and down the stairs.

"Dylan! Get back here!" I heard him shout from up the stairs, I ignored it and ran out the front door. The sun was setting, the street lights were flickering on. I ran down the porch steps and down the road. I don't know where I was going to go, but I am definitely going somewhere to think.

Justin's P.O.V

I heard Scooter shout from upstairs, I looked up to Anne, she looked at me and I could tell we were both thinking the same thing, what the hell is going on?

I hopped off the stool, and walked out of the kitchen, I could hear Scooter stomping down the stairs. I looked up at him, "What the hell is going on Scooter?" I asked, "Justin, you aren't apart of this." He said, if it is involving Dylan than of course I shall be apart of it.

"Where's Dylan?" I asked, and just then Selena entered. "Justin, why does it matter to you where she is?" She questioned, shit. She heard me. "Well, she's my friend, and friends care for each other!" I said, she gave me a glare but let it slide.

"Well she obviously isn't here." Scooter said, bursting into the kitchen. I looked back at Selena and she smirked, "I'll be back, and Selena, please go home. We're on break, let's visit our families you know?" I said running out the front door.

"Justin!" I heard her shout, I kept running. "Dylan!" I shouted running down the sidewalk. "Dylan!" I shouted a bit louder, if I shout any louder, I'll just lose my voice.

I saw a figure sitting down on the curb, I ran over, but not as fast I was before. "Dylan?" I mumbled, the figure looked up at me. From the street light shining down on the person, the light shined on their face and it was Dylan. I walked over to her and kneeled beside her.

I wrapped my arm around her and adjusted myself in the same position as her. "Dylan? Are you okay?" I asked, she shook her head and rested it on my shoulder. "Wanna talk about it?" She hesitated a little but then shook her head mumbling no.

"What did he say?" I asked, she huffed out some air and looked at her feet. "Nothing, it's just that, he is so controlling." She mumbled, I frowned, he's just like that with me. He kinda forced me to date Selena, but then I learned to love her, and it all worked out, but once I laid my eyes back on Dylan, it all faded.

Because I remember when I met her, I'd found a home for my heart.

Yeah it's kinda cheesy, but it is the truth. But then I had explained it to Scooter and he went nuts and forced me into the whole Jelena situation. I'm not saying I hate her, it's just that, I had lost my love for her.

"Justin?" She whispered, "Yeah?" I replied, "Does my dad control your life?" She asked, I took in a deep breath and replied, "Yeah."

She sniffled from her crying, "I'm sorry."

I chuckled, "It's not your fault, so don't be sorry."

She giggled, "It's annoying as hell huh?" I nodded, she catches on really fast. "Well, we should get back." she mumbled pulling out of my grasp, I didn't want that to change. I liked that feeling, her in my arms, like I had a protection over her. That feeling I had always wanted.

"Selena is probably waiting for you, I don't want her to assume some things." She said, pushing herself up from the curb. I did the same and stood beside her, "Can we forget about her?" I questioned, she looked at me with confusion.

But then I couldn't resist, the urge of my lips against hers. I cupped onto her cheeks and pulled her face to mine and connected my lips with hers, to my surprise she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed mine onto her waist.

"Justin Drew Bieber and Dylan Grace Braun."

Shit.