Chapter 2 : Everything Went Wrong

When I woke up this morning, I was in decent mood. Stretching my stiff body before I shifted to a seated position on my bed, rubbing my tired eyes.

But was only for about 10 seconds when all the horrible memories from yesterday came flooding into my brain like a massive tidal wave.

I grunted pathetically, slouching my shoulders.

YOU : " What a great way to start my Sunday morning. "

*****

~FLASHBACK~

YOONGI : " I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6. "

He said once he got me to spill out my address by force.

I scoffed when he finally took a step back and I could now unglued myself from the cold wall.

YOU : " Don't blame me if do something to you that could potentially ruin your image as the grandson of Min Claire. "

YOONGI : " Go on if that's what you feel right to do, but bare in mind, I'm also the grandson of that grandma you just helped few weeks ago, what do you think will happen If she knows you're the one hold responsible for it? "

My mouth clenched shut when his words somehow pierced through my heart.

He was towering over me and we looked at each other with fiery eyes. While he remained calm, I was completely deranged.

YOONGI : " Well, got to go back in there. Make sure you don't wear skirt tomorrow. "

I gasped hard. His words gave me chill that I immediately hugged myself as a self-defense.

YOU : " W-why do you asked that?! Are you a pervert or something?! "

Upon hearing my statement, his eyebrows raised then he laughed uncontrollably and my face distorted.

YOONGI : " Sorry I have high standard, a girl with hairy legs like yours doesn't suit my interest at all. "

YOU : " What did you just say?! "

YOONGI : " The last time I met someone like you, I fed it a banana. "

YOU : " EXCUSE ME? "

I knew exactly what he was trying to say. That jerk was comparing me with a monkey! How dare he?! Rationally I'm much more hairless than a monkey, is he born stupid or what?!

The next seconds, he turned his back on me while still laughing.

YOU : " YA!!!!!! "

I screamed out of anger calling for him, not caring that my action had grabbed the attention of all people in the lobby.

He halted his movement mid way and turned back to face me, his face shows interest as he didn't expect I would do such thing.

Needless to say, I took off one of my heels and threw it accross the lobby area targeting him.

His eyes grew wider as my heel grew closer and closer every seconds.

Ironically, it hits his face and a heel print visibly marked on his right cheek.

YOU : " Consider us even! "

Then I quickly left the scene.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

*****

As much as I want to crawl deep under the cover and sleep there for the rest of the day.