One Direction DIRTY Imagines

For Sam:

You've always been friends with the boys, All of them and they were coming over to watch a movie later so you were excited. You kinda have a crush on all of them too. :)

You changed into your pj's and walked into your bedroom where your boyfriend and some slut were 'doing'

"How dare you!" You scream. "We're over!" You cry as they walk out after changing. "Get out of my house. NOW!" They shamefully walk out. And you now start crying.

The boys unlock the door with the spare key you gave them. You wipe your face and look in the mirror, you're good.

It's 8:00. they're alway right on time for you.

"Hey boys!"

"What's Wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"We know when you're upset."

"Chris Cheated on me." You cry. "I'm tired," You wipe the tears. "Wake me up in half and hour so we can watch movies."

***************************************************************************************************

You wake up and seem cold and restricted. You look down and you're naked, and tied to the bed.

"What the hell?" You mumble,

"God you're awake." The boys say.

"Huh?"

"Chris Is an Arse. We'll show you a good time." They say.

Niall starts playing with your boobs, while Harry is sucking you, and Zayn is kissing you harshly, Liamshoves Zayn off, and  Is making suck his member, and Louis Is feeling you up.

The feels are unbearable, "Guys, Stop....."

You moan. they switch positions and start fingering you. Your moans grow louder. The louder you are the faster they get.

You arch your back and groan.

They all slam into you at once at same location.

You're so overwhelmed. But you're close to letting loose.

"Guy-s I-I'M CLOSE!

You spattered on them as they leaked in and on you.

BEST ORGASM EVER!!!

we never watched those movies.

"I'm glad we came over." Liam rolled off, all of the boys pulled out.

"So. Am. I." You all fell asleep naked and sticky.

Best 6-some ever.