day one- part 1

Stretch woke up he checked the time it was 3:09 'dammit' he thought to himself. Instead of going to sleep he got up and changed clothes then he ate breakfast.  Now you might be wondering why the heck is he still awake and getting ready for school... Well the answer is to see his senpai.  He knows exactly where he lives where he goes and what routine he does to get to school. He mostly follows him everywhere. He knows a lot about his Senpai.  Huh? Who's senpai well his name is red he is mostly the smartest student in school there are rumors about him used to be homeschool until now this is his first year at a real school.  Stretch had a crush on him for a while now he had hear other monsters like red too.  But he is determined to have red first then anyone else that likes him. He was looking through the window it was still dark but that didn't really matter to him. 

Meanwhile in red house

Red was sound asleep he lived alone sense his brother moved out. His brother has a pet cat called 'doomfanger' red also had a cat named cinnamon.  Sometimes red would talk to cinnamon even if she didn't understand what he is saying. Red does clean when ever he has time too he just has too much work to do he also had a club a science club. He Always works so he doesn't really have time to hangout. Red sometimes sleep when he is doing work that's when cinnamon comes and help.  He doesn't sleep until 12 . I guess you can say he is a nerd.

(am so sorry this is short I promise that the next chapter will be longer )