Excitement

I woke up, disorientated, and then I remembered we were going to Friday download today!!! I got out of bed so fast; I ran over to my iPod speakers and blasted what makes you beautiful, while I had a shower. The hot water reflected off my skin felt really good, I wanted to look OK for Cel. Once I was done I got dressed into http://www.polyvore.com/my_outfit/set?id=39497877 and ran down the stairs to eat my pancakes my mum had made for me. They were drenched in syrup, but the nerves were getting to me, I could hardly eat one. Mum and dad went to get ready to take us to FD, so I put my music on again, this time that should be me. The door knocked.

Me: (shouting) MUM.... SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR.

Mum: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR LEGS?

Me: I'M EATING.

Mum came down and answered the door. Emzy walked in all ready to go.

Em: Are you excited about meeting Cel??

Me: YES YES YES, I can't wait!!

Em: I think Claz is gonna be here soon I saw her mum's car round the corner.

Then like magic she knocked the door, this time I answered it and abandoned my breakfast, it’s too exciting to eat!!! Claz walked in with Becca.

Me: Didn't know you were coming together!!

Becca: Yep Claz's mum dropped us off.

Me: (shouting) MUM THEY ARE ALL HERE CAN WE GO NOW?

Mum: YEP GO GET IN THE CAR I'LL BE THERE IN A MIN.

Me: OK.

We all jumped in the car me in the front and the others in the back. Mum got in. It was really cold so we all clumpped together trying to keep heat in. I was so hyper!

Mum: Who's excited?

All: ME!!

Me: I actually get to meet Ceallach; Oh I'm so gonna panic!

Mum: Calm Down, right let's get into London first should take about 45 mins.

Claz: Well let's go on twitter!!

I was really tired, I hadn't slep much I was too excited so I slep on the journey!

We eventually got there; it took an hour with bad traffic. Mum parked at the studio.

Mum: Shall we go and get some lunch, it's 12:13?

Me: Yep I'm hungry.

Claz: Yer we're hungry.

We all got out of the car and walked up to the high street, we passed Countless clothes shops and food outlets like Mc Donalds but in the end we settled for sub way.  None of us could eat much and I felt like the butterflies were about to burst out of my stomach, anyways we didn't talk much... At 1:00 mums started to get ready to leave.

Mum: come on girls’ time to head to the studio... the looks on your faces looks like you are about to be tortured not took to your favourite show!

Becca: I think I speak for all of us when I say, we're scared!

Me: Yep you do.

Claz: Yes I'm scared too.

Em: I'm mega scared

We walked to the studio in silence....

We got there. Mum walked us through the glass doors to the reception. Single plant alone in the bare orban tinted walls, I would have thought it would have been more colourful.

Mum: Excuse me these four girls have tickets to see Friday download where do they need to be?

Reception woman: Please go down this corridor on the left go straight to the bottom and hand the man outside the tickets.

Mum: OK thank you.                                        

We did as she said and me, Claz, Em and Becca entered the studio, holding hands tight ...