Chapter 2

Arias p.o.v

I woke up to find out it was only 10:30am &' Nat was sound asleep. I picked up my phone &' I had 8 missed calls .. It was Armani . Shit I had forgotten we was going to Forever 21 at 9 for the sale.

The phone ringed &' I answered.

Armani: uh girl where have you been Forever 21 is packed &' the boys out here are really catching my eye ! You need to come now before all this precious clothing gets bought by me, she complained.

Me: I'll be there in a few

Armani:hurry

I hanged up, grabbed my towel and skipped to the bathroom. My annoying as brother Brandon was there. He gave me a smirk and walked out. Weird. Something is up with that kid he's been acting different lately.. Not as if I care he's not even my real brother.

I hopped in the shower and turn the water to my temperature. &' scrubbed with my favorite soap dove. Blood dripped on my arm making me look up. It was blood from the ceiling . I got out frightened &' speed walked to my room.

I got dressed quickly in the most cutest comfortable clothes. I opened my closet and it took me about a minute to figure out what Jordan's matches my outfit. When I finally picked I grabbed my sunglasses , and put my phone in my back pocket. As I walked over to my bed I found Nat sound asleep.. should i just leave her here? .. I left a note that said { sleepy head am in forever 21 with Armani. Need me ? Call me ! , lget dress mom & Brandon are somewhere downstairs, see ya }

I checked moms and Brandon's room and they weren't in there .. I walked to the kitchen and nobody was found in this house. Awkward... Brandon was upstairs 15 minutes ago &' mother does not leave the house this early. Everything was so strange I grabbed my car keys and let my wet blonde hair hang.

* Forever 21 *

" this is just AMAZING ! I'm going to go crazy !!! " said Armani in excitement

It was wonderful I grabbed shirts after shirts , shorts after shorts, heels after heels , bows after bows, necklaces, rings, bags, you name it !

As me and Armani walked to the car I was struggling because I had like 17 bags only for my self. My car was full of summer 21 bags. When we got in the car we screamed loudly of how excited we were for summer. It was spring. &' 3 more days for summer.

Me and Armani grabbed our bags and made our way to my door. I unlocked the door silently to find my brother shirtless and Nat in a summer floral dress on the couch kissing. Me and Armani shot each other looks. Mats name came across my mind. Yeah Nat's heart is really confused.

I tapped my foot , * clears throat * " uh.. Nat wha- "

" it's not what you think it is ! He kissed me and I coul- " she bursted while pushing Brandon off her.

I cut her off my saying " okay sure Moran get up stairs "

It really didn't bother me to what I came home to it wasn't the first time or maybe it was.. First time getting caught. Something's really going on with them two but I never questioned.

We went upstairs and I threw her 3 forever 21 bags.

" I got you something moron " I said while rolling my eyes

" stop calling me moron! &' aw thanks " Nat said pecking me on the lips

" don't ever do that again " I joked while making a face gesture breaking the silence of the room into laughters.

I got a text from Adrien but I didn't bother read it I just grabbed my car keys letting the girls at my room.

" I'll be back at 5" I shouted

I didn't get no response back so I just kept walking. I got in my car and the song Dear No One by Tori Kelly went on I stood there for a second with my hands on the wheel. This was the song i sang for Adrien right before he kissed me.

I started driving and parked right Infront of Adrien's house I stopped for a second &' honked. I saw his face appear in a window and he gave me a hand signal. I guess is for me to go in. Right before ringing the bell the door was swung open.

" hey there, you look great " he said

" don't stare to much, it can hurt you" I said while walking in.

I sat in the couch and he brought a red velvet cake shaped in a heart nicely iced .

" well this is cute" i said

I was trying hard not to blush but it happened .

" Aria am sorry baby you mean the world to me and i mean it, the only people i have in my life is you and Mackenzie i need y-" Adrien blurted out

I cut him off by kissing him, we ended up in his room where he had no shirt on and my top was coming off. I let off a tiny moan making him unbuttoned by shorts.

" uh , ad- Adrien ! St- stop " i tried to saying

" whats wrong baby? "

" am not ready for all this .. " i said