PROLOGUE

"Salam Adiva" i heard his deep voice from the other side of the line.

"Walaikum salam" i said still looking at his side of the bed with a sad look on my face.

"What's wrong? You sound upset" his voice had the same concern which made me to miss him more and my lips wobbled.

Pressing my lips together i controlled my sobs which is ready to escape my lips.

"You there adiva?" i heard his voice.

"Yes" i whispered.

"Missing me" he asked and once again i gave him no reply.

"I don't know whether you miss me or not, but I miss you" he said making me to feel a bit better.

"When are you coming back" i asked him ignoring what he said.

"In a couple of days" he said.

"Just come back soon. Please" i pleaded him.

"I will" came his instant reply.

______________________

"You know what Mrs.Adiva Mahmood. I hate you, i hate you so much" i yelled looking at her trembling figure.

"You fooled me. You played with my feelings and i hate you for that" i said digging my nails deep into her soft skin making her to wince in pain.

"This, i got trapped in this so called innocent face of yours" i said pointing towards her face to which she cried harder than before.

"Enough of your drama. Now just get the hell out of my house" i shouted and pushed her away from my hold.

_____________________