Chapter 10

Sorry for slow updates . I didnt think anyone liked my story haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We quickly both sit up and i try to explain to Sean what happened. He just looks at me in disgust. I dont get whats up with him lately. He seems to judge everything i do and seems really disgusted with me all the time now. 

Sean just walks out of the room with no word after he looks at Luke with a disgusted look. I turn to look at Luke and he just shrugs. He get really close to me and whispers in my ear that was one of the best nights of sleep he ever had. I just blush and he just strokes my face again. I swear his touch makes me melt. He says he has to run and do a few things and that he will text me later. I walk him to the door and starts to walk out but turns around and asks for a hug. Of course i agree and with my surprise he does a pick up hug. He engolfs me and lifts me up like i weigh nothing. I giggle with excitement and tell him to put me down and he yells never. Honestly i feel like im in a relationship with him ,but sadly we arent together. He puts me back down and kisses me on my cheek. He says bye beautiful and leaves to go to his truck and drives away.

I close the door and i just smile to myself. I remember that i have to go look at dresses today with the girls at school and it just ruins my day. One of them is supposed to pick me up in an hour so i take a quick shower and change. I see Sean in the kitchen right before i leave and ask him whats been up lately. He says Luke is a problem and i shouldnt be friends with him. I look at him in disgust and tell him that he has no control over anything i do anymore. I hear a car honk and walk outside and we leave. 

We get to a little boutique that is filled with hundreds of different kinds of dresses. There are short and long dresses and every color you can imagine for a dress. At first i dont want to try any one just because i dont like dresses. All the girls tell me i have to. I tell them i dont even think im going and they all shout that i have to. They say every boy at our school are dying to ask me but someone has dibs on me already. i ask who but they tell me they cant tell. They all pick up dresses for me. For homecoming every girl wears shorter dresses so we all try on short ones. I try on about 3 dresses all were very pretty and it was weird because this was the first time trying on really pretty dresses. The fourth dress i try on is a strapless white/cream dress with glitter and sequins and emblesshment at the top. i put it on and am delighted that it fits perfectly. i turn around and dont even recognize myself. The dress hugs my ever so slight curves and looks really good with my skin and hair color. I open the curtain and show the dress to the girls. They all just stare and i ask whats wrong. They all say how beautiul and amazing i look. I look again in the mirror and for the first time, i feel pretty. I almost cry which i know is stupid, but i have never felt pretty before. They all tell me i have to buy it. I decide that i will even tho idk if i will go to homecoming or not. the cashier rings up the dress and puts it in a bag for me. I get a ride home and im surprised to see Seans car there. i walk in and see Sean and some girl on the couch practially having sex. i just cough and see them look up. I recognize the girl from one of my classes and know shes a huge slut. i just roll my eyes and goes upstairs and watch tv all night texting Luke all night. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoys. Next chapter will be about homecoming and her date. Any guess who it will be?